--19--

--Avneet POV--

I was currently at the police station hating my life, no wonder my parents left me.

Officer: Listen, I know you hadn't done the robbery but all the evidence is pointing at you, but I promise I'll try to get you out if here.

I smile at the officer and thank him. The only thing that matters to me is Siddharth, if Sidd believes in me I don't need any else. To be honest it isn't that bad in jail, you get food, water but not freedom. I didn't feel like eating or drinking anything because I missed Sidd, I usually ate with him.

Officer: Someone is here to meet you.

I jerk up because I knew exactly who it is.

Sidd: Avu?

Avu: Sidd?

Sidd: Dont worry Avu, I believe in you I have hired the best lawyer for you. You'll get out in no time, I promise.

I was relieved not because I would get out, but because Sidd believes me, my Sidd.

Avu: Thank you Sidd, I love you.

Sidd: I Love you too, and guess what even bhai and bhabhi believe your innocent. The officer said the robbery happened at 6 and we were at our date that time, so it's clear that someone framed you.

Avu: But who?

Siddharth: *Mumbles* I bet its that riyaz.

I heard him and shot him a glare, he needs to put his jealousy aside. Its clear I love him and only him so no need to blame pour Riyaz.

Sidd: Ok Ok, it was just an assumption.

Officer: Sorry but meeting hours are finished.

My face fell at that, I didn't want Sidd to leave, I feel so lonely without him but I knew he will bring me back with him tomorrow at court.

Sidd: *Sigh* ok....bye Avneet, love you.

Avu: love you too.

After that he unwillingly left the police station and I just watched him as he left.

--Siddharth POV--

Why is life so so cruel and complicated?! I mean first Dhruv, then that person tries to break in and now this?! Wait...could that person be the one to frame my Avu? Its possible, maybe they even killed Dhruv. But WHO?!?! I put my face in my palms due to all the stress in my head.

Abhi: don't worry bro, we'll get Avu out I promise.

Sidd: Bhai?

Abhi: Hmm?

Sidd: One night some guy broke into my room, I think the were trying to hurt me or Avu, I woke up before that could happen and tried to catch him but he escaped.

Abhi: Really?! Sidd, why didn't you tell me?!

Sidd: I'm sorry bhai.

Abhi: Its ok, acha sleep now, get some rest.

I nodded and fell asleep in almost an instant due to all the tiredness I had.

--Abhishek POV--

Can the person behind all this......be Maahi? She is a self-absorbed person and has big ego....but.

Vaishnavi: What are you thinking

Abhi: I'm thinking that maybe....Maahi framed Avneet?

Vaishnavi: Hmmm, it does make sense. She does want Sidd to herself as well. But we aren't sure.

Abhi: Your right.

--Siddharth POV--

I was passing by when I heard bhai and bhabhi's conversation, can Maahi really do this? Well only one way to find out. I ran out of the house and rush to my office. Since I'm the CEO I have a record of all the employees, I searched up Maahi and found her address. It was a 5 minute drive which was better for me, I didn't bother to knock since my anger has reached the top.

Sidd: MAAHI!! MAAHI COME OUT!!

Maahi: Oooo, Siddharth Nigam in my house? To what do I owe this pleasure?

Maahi was coming up to touch me but I stop her with my hands and stepping back keeping a respectful distance between us

Sidd: Do you know that Avneet is in jail?

Maahi: Oh my what did she do?

Sidd: Uhhh I forgot uhhh...it was

Maahi: Robbery

Saying this Maahi slammed her hand on her mouth. I actually remembered it was just an act to see what she would do. I cross my arms around my chest and stare at her angrily.

Sidd: How do you know?

Maahi: Oh umm its all over the news.

Sidd: But then when I asked you before you didn't seem to know then.

Maahi was sweating but still kept her composure and this is what I hate about her, she acts alot.

Maahi: Well....I just didn't want to rub it in, I thought u came here for support.

Sidd: Listen here, if I ever need support from you it will be business related ONLY, my personal problems are none of your concern. So it would be better to tell me, why did you frame Avu?

Maahi: I didn't frame-

Sidd: WHY DID YOU FRAME AVU?!