--12--

Thank you too AaraAgnihotri for voting. And nitanshujaiswal_16 for voting :)

--Avneet POV--

???: What is happening here?

Avu: Riyaz?

Riyaz: What happened Avu what's wrong?

Riyaz was about to touch me but I backed up, he just reminded me more of Siddharth's death, im not saying its his fault but still. Vaish di seemed to understand and went up to Riyaz.

Vaish: Look, its a hard time for us....Siddharth...died.

Vaish explains the whole situation to Riyaz while tears flowed out of her eyes, Abhi bhai was holding her shoulders also trying his best not to cry.

Riyaz: Oh.....well Avu just know I'm here for you, so I'll just go now.

Riyaz left but not without saying sorry for our loss. The body was burnt like if I touch it, it will turn into ashes, his face was all messed up. The officers was taking the body back to the police station since they suspected it was a murder, I mean so do I who would just burn themselves like this?! I swear if I find that person who killed my Siddharth I will rip thier throat out. We were about to close the door when a girl came running up to us.

???: Oh my God, how did this happen?!

Avu: Wh-

Abhi: Maahi, please just...leave.

Maahi: But Siddharth was my FRIEND!!

My blood boiled at that, ya ok fine im jealous.

Abhi: He wasn't Maahi, he was just your boss and you know that, stop shredding your crocodile tears and get out.

Phew, I got scared there for a second...but who is she? And how does she know Siddharth?

Maahi: Fine, but I'll be back.

Avu: Who was she?

Abhi: Leave her, she is just an employee at Nigam Industries, she always tried to get Siddharth's attention and stuck to him like glue, to be honest he was always annoyed with that so don't be jealous.

I smiled at that but it faded when I remembered AGAIN that he died. Why can't that thought just go way from me?! Just for once.

--??? POV--

So, everyone thinks he died, now he can be mine. But where is he? No worries I'll find him.

--??? POV--

Uff where am I? Oh shoot i have to get home. Righttt I came by taxi, ugh how stupid of me, how am I going to get home now?!

--Avneet POV--

I haven't eaten anything since Siddharth left both the house....and the world. Vaish di and bhai tried feeding me but it was of no use. I politly declined all the food given too me and eventually decided to leave me alone for now. My eyes felt heavy and I ended up sleeping on the floor. I was dreaming of Siddharth and I, together with a nice life, nice family and completely happy and perfect life. I was woken up by the sound of footsteps in my room, I open my eyes and see a man standing in my room. It was blurry at first but once my eyes adjusted to the light I was shocked.

???: Hello