The Burrow! Part 3

*back at the Burrow*
G: "mum were home" M: "alright dear, lunch will be ready soon" *Molly walks into the kitchen to see them* M: "why have you been crying?" K: "Ollivander basically made me feel bad by asking George why he was with me because of my father" M: "oh don't mind him dear, Sirius is a wonderful person who did a bad thing, doesn't make him a bad person" *tears start to stream down Kimberlys face, George hugs Kimberly* G: "Its alright dear! I love you!" K: "I love you too Georgie!" M: "You seem like you've had a bad day why don't you go lay down dear!" K: "no I'm alright" M: "George go lay down with her" G: "yes mum" *George takes Kimberly upstairs to his room* G: "get changed and lay down" K: "alright" *Kimberly puts on her pjs and lays down, and George does the same* G: "Sunflower, im sorry about what happened today" K: "its okay, I'm just upset that I'm always missing out on things, and being passed up, because of my father" G: "I know dear" *George and Kimberly snuggle together and fall asleep* (4 hours later) M: "Geor- aww look at them. George get up i need your help with something your father took the rest of the family out" G: "okay" *George starts to move and Kimberly wakes up* M: "I'm sorry we woke you dear" G: "sorry darling, go back to sleep" K: "I don't want to sleep anymore" M: "well I need George to do something for me so would you help me with dinner?" K: "of course I will Molly" *George goes outside to finish what Molly has asked him too, while Molly and Kimberly are in the kitchen making dinner* K: "what are we making?" M: "whats your favorite food?" K: "oh, wait do you care if I take the lead on dinner?" M: "I won't argue with you dear" (30 minutes later) *George comes in* G: "where's mom i thought you all were making dinner" K: "I'm making dinner she asked what my favorite is and I told her I would make dinner" G: thats sweet of you dear- *George hugs Kimberly from behind kissing her neck* I love you!"

A/N: it may be a little while before I post again, found out this morning my grandfather on my dad's side has passed. Hope you understand ill update when I can, have a good day.