The Black Residence!

*An hour later*
 S: “Kimberly, would you show our guest to their rooms.?” K: “Yes dad!” *Kimberly shows everyone to their room* K: “DAD?” *Sirius comes upstairs* S: “Yes dear” K: “Uncle Remus doesn’t have a room now.” S: “Someone will have to sleep on the extra bed in your room!” K: “Well Harry, Ron, and Hermione are already unpacked, so that leaves Fred and George to move, because Draco said He would take my futon” S: ‘“Okay, then the twins can sleep on the spare bed in your room!” K: “Oh okay” *Sirius goes back downstairs, and Kimberly goes to the twins room* K: “Alright you two grab your bags and come with me” F: “Why?” K: “We don’t have enough rooms with my uncle Remus coming, so you two are sleeping in my room on the spare bed” F: “Oh alright” *Fred and George grab their bags and go to Kimberly’s room* G: “aww it’s cute!” K: “Oh shut up Georgie” F: “You’re gonna let her talk to you like that” G: “She’s my girlfriend, I will let her talk to me like that” *Ron pokes his head around the corner* R&F: “Girlfriend?” HG: “Did someone say girlfriend?” HP: “Since when” K: “I see you forgot to mention, that i’m your girlfriend, to your friends.” G: “I was worried I was going to be murdered when I got here i’m sorry” *Kimberly giggles* G: “Oh your laugh is adorable” HG: “I think George is in love guys!” D: “Don’t you dare hurt her” G: “I am. I won’t even try to hide it. She’s amazing!” HG: “Aww, I wish I could find someone to talk about me the way you talk about Kimberly” G: “You will Hermione” K: “Do you all want to watch a movie?” E: “Yea” *Kimberly starts a movie and cuddles up next to George!*