Graveyard.

RL: "Kimberly sweetheart let me in please" *There's a flash of green light from under the door, and Remus burst through, he runs downstairs* RL: "She's gone, everyone think of somewhere she would go and we will meet back here in 30" Kreacher: "Remus, wait, I know where she might be" RL: "Okay, where?" Kreacher: "Someone go to the Huntington, cemetery two towns over, it's where she goes when she's upset or needs some alone time, her mother is buried there" RL: "Thank you Kreacher, who wants to go" G: "I'll go" *George apparates to the cemetery* G: "Kimberly sweetheart are you here" K: "Over here" *George runs over to Kimberly and holds her* G: "Oh sweetheart, I'm so sorry" K: "I'll be okay, it's not my first great loss, I'm sorry I just left, I just needed to be alone" G: "Don't apologize honey, Remus just asked me to check on you" K: "How did you know where I was anyway, dad's the only one who knew besides- Kreacher." G: "Yes Kreacher, told me where you would be" K: "That, little elf always spilling my secrets" G: "I'm glad he did" K: "Well you got to meet my dad, Georgie meet my mum, Ophelia Ashbloom Black" G: "Ashbloom, as in Bellamy" K: "Yea, he's my cousin" G: "No wonder he's perfect, it's part of your genes." *Kimberly laughs* K: "Thanks Georgie, I can always count on you to make me feel better" G: "Always love, anyways, hi Ophelia, it's nice to finally find out where Kimberly's middle name comes from, she never told me, I just want to say thank you for giving me the love of my life, and I'm gonna take good care of her, just um, just you and Sirius watch out for each other up there, and I'll watch over your little girl, I love her, and I know I never actually met you, but I hope you would have liked me, at least because I love Kimberly, she is the best person in my life, and I would do anything for her, she is everything to me, and even though you and sirius aren't here anymore I can't wait to be a part of your family, may we meet one day and sirius may we meet again" K: "Mum, Dad, I did it, I found the person I have searched for my whole life, and one day may we meet again, I love you guys, let's go home George" G: "Okay" *George and Kimberly go back to the house*