Surprise.pt. 6!

*Kimberly laughs and they head inside* K: "I'm off to bed goodnight, everyone" T: "Goodnight Kimberly" RL: "Goodnight sweetheart" F: "Goodnight love" G: "Goodnight sunflower, i'll be up soon" K: "Take your time honey, I'm getting a shower and then going to sleep" *Kimberly heads upstairs, showers, and lays down* G: "She seems, a lot more tired lately" T: "It's the babies, they take all her energy, she will be alright, she may get weird cravings too" RL: "Just make sure that when she asks for it no matter what it is, get it, don't ask questions" G: "Alright, I better get upstairs now" F: "Hey Georgie" G: "Yea Freddie" F: "I think I'm gonna see if mom will let me stay at the burrow" *Kimberly comes back downstairs* K: "What why?" F: "I was gonna wait to tell you, but Angelina and I aren't just fighting, we're getting a divorce, I would love to stay but, with you and George starting a family, and Remus and Tonks starting a family, I just feel like having an extra person here will be too much" K: "I'm gonna tell you what Uncle Remus told me earlier when I brought the same damn thing to his attention, "It's gonna take time to get used to but we are all gonna work together and we are gonna make this work" so you don't have to go anywhere Fred, we will always be happy to have you here" F: "Thanks Kim" K: "You are welcome Freddie, now everyone off to bed" RL: "I'm not re- *Kimberly glares at Remus* okay I'm going to bed goodnight" F: "I'm off to bed, goodnight everyone" T: "I don't think they like us pregnant to much" K: "Not my problem, they don't have to, Georgie,time for bed" G: "Coming sunflower" *Everyone goes upstairs and lays down*