The Wedding. pt. 2!

*Everyone claps* K&G: "Thank you Ginny" F: "Okay my turn, as best man! Georgie, you have been my best friend, literally since day one *everyone laughs* you have been there for the ups and downs, worst rollercoaster ever by the way, *people giggle* but you, deserve so much man and I'm glad you have Kimberly, and now we do to, see eight lovely years ago ladies and gentlemen, this lovely girl walked into mine and George's life and she became our best friend, she has been there through the ups and down, of everything and recently we have been there for her, she lost someone very close to her, and for that, I am so sorry, but I do have something for you Kimberly and it may make you cry but I hope it also makes you smile,roll video" *everyone looks over at the wall and Sirius appears on the screen* SB: "Is it working, yes okay, hi honey, If your seeing this it means I didn't make it to your big day *Kimberly starts crying* I'm sorry, but I want you to know that I love you and I am so proud of you, for everything, Congratulations to you, and whoever the lucky guy is, I want you to remember these words, if you love with only your heart it won't take you all the way, love with your, heart, your mind, your soul, your body, everything, and I have someone else who wants to talk to you" *Ophelia shows up* OB: "Hi honey, your dad said he was making you some videos and I wanted to be a part, so first off congratulations on making it to your, big day I'm so sorry I can't be there, but just know, that I love you and I am so proud of you, no matter what I love you bye" SB: "now whoever is showing you this has two more for you, one is for when you're expecting and the other is for when you just need a little pick me up, I love you!"