Peter Parker X M! Reader

Short- I got this idea at 2am but haven't got my phone with me or time  earlier today....

....Enjoy....

🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️

----------------------------------------------------------

Avengers noticed how Peter's hoodies became larger and larger. They were concerned why he bought hoodies that could fit on two more people and it will still be loose.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Kid. Why did you buy extra large hoodies? They are too big even for Steve..." Tony asked walking in the living area seeing Peter, Thor, Steve, Bucky, Clint and Natasha watching TV.

All of them looked at Tony then Peter. They also were curious why he did that but never actually asked the teen about it.

Before Peter could answer (Y/N) walked in half asleep his dad already know he didn't sleep all night being busy working on a new project.
"I told you to go to sleep last time I walked into your lab. It was 9pm- it's 2pm now." Bruce said shaking his head at his sons behaviour.

"Mhm~.." (E/C) eyes slowely started to close as he walked in Peter's direction.
Smaller male reach out his hand to brown haired boy that took it and with other hand pulled spidermans hoodie up so (Y/N) could slip inside and cuddle up in warmth.

Peter hugged his lover succesfully making him fell asleep. Stroking his (H/C) locks and putting some out of
(Y/N) face that fell, due to going under the material and sticking his head out placing it neer Peter's neck.

Hoodies was used as a blankets by the two- they were long, large and comfy- ideal for naps or cuddling.

The team now understood why were the hoodies so big and also was happy for the two, Bruce was a little worried- he know his son and trusted him, but was a bit protective as well as Tony.

Words:286