Ned Leeds X M! Reader

Ned, Peter and (Y/N) got a project to do due to next friday. Since (Y/N) don't like to leave things last minute he decided to make it today and have it done (in most part 'cause they probably won't do all of it in one day).

The three of them are in Ned's room. They've been on this project for 4 hours now. Ned and Peter haven't done they part because they were distracting eachother from time to time, but (Y/N) was already done with everything he needed to do. Without making any noise to distract the two fellow nerds even more he decided to make himself more comfortable on his lovers bed and sluggle up in all the pillows Ned got on his bed as well with blanket so he wasn't seen when somebody looked due to his cuddled up small form.

"Hey.... Where is (Y/N)?"Peter asked his best friend while looking around for shorter boy." Did he leave..? "

After 30 min of searching for the smallest male of their group without any luck Ned got an idea. He turned on the TV with Star Wars movie on it. As soon as soundtrack was heard nearly all of the pillows went flying into the air scaring the two standing boys.

Soon they saw fully awake (Y/N) with adorible bedhead. Ned and Peter after calming down started to chuckle at the view in front of them.

Black haired boy came up to his sitting lover and sat next to him. But (Y/N) got other plans he got up to sit in between Ned's legs and lend on his warm chest. Next thing he know warm arms was on both sides of him giving even more warmth. "I thought you left, we've been looking for you everywhere in the house and you have been here all the time" that made (Y/N) giggle "sorry i was tired and didn't want to distribute your work" when (Y/N) done talking Peter came up to the love birds "You never distribut us, so next time speak up" shorter boy nooded and gave Ned's neck some kisses making him shiver and tickle boy in his arms that began to laugh loud being very ticklish" N-Ned s-pff hahaha-stop I-hahaha I surrender!"

This made Peter happy seeing his best friend in love with person like (Y/N). They were perfect for eachother, even if he sometimes felt like third wheel, but most of the time he was gone to do spider-man things.

(Y/N) didn't mind his extra company and always asks him to come with them somewhere, knowing they couldn't get much time together to be their goofy selfs while playing with lego or just talk.

Words:464