Peter Parker X M! Reader

Short-

🕸️🕷️Enjoy 🕷️🕸️

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) often sleepover in Peters home which lend to sleeping in warm embrance of his loved one, and stealing his shirts by shorter boy.

But Peter got a habit while he sleept...

Habit of leaving hickeys on (Y/N)s neck, shoulders, back or stomach, depends on what side he lied down.

But what suprised and concerned him the most was when he found hickeys on inside side of his tights.

'How the hell-'

It didn't bothered (H/C) haired boy but was trublesome, especialy when was PE lesson. He needed to cover the purple and red marks but was also scared what Peter would think when he found out about it and (Y/N) didn't want any missunderstanding to go between them.

And even if he was emberassed as hell he decided to talk with his boyfriend about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He knocked on the front door and waited, anunt May opened them shoocked 'cause (Y/N) was an hour early. "(Y/N) did something happend?" "No everything is fine, I just wanted to come early and maby help you cook since you need to go to work soon." May checked her watch."Oh my, it's already that late? You're a lifesaver." "Go get ready and I'll finish everything while waiting for Peter."

May gave (Y/N) kiss on the head and another 'be carefoul in the kitchen' then went to work and teenage boy could calm down a little, alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Baby? What are you doing here that early?" this startled taller male when pair of arms wrapped around him and voice of his boyfriend said.

"Well I need to talk to you about something so lets go to your room. I'm done here anyway." The two went to Peters room in silence. "It's nothing bad just.. When I've been sleepingover you started to... leave marks on me.. And I'm telling you this 'cause I want to be honest."

Peter gluped being as emberassed as
(Y/N)- If not more.

"C-can I ask- Where they are?"

Taller boy answered by taking off his hoodie making brown haired boy gasp.

"This is just the begining..."

-----------------------------------------------------------
It was a long evening for the two of them.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Words:365