Peter Parker X M Reader Part 1(?)🤔

Not fully edited-

Um- kinda sad(?)

Just read at your own risk
-

----------------------------------------------------------

Spiderman got a hard time fighting with villain and was falling unconscious fron the sky in between two big abadoned buldings.

Everyone that watched this couldnt believe their eyes... They would see the end of the friendly neighborhood spiderman- Their everyday hero..

Rushing.

Noise of the broken glass.

Murmurs.

Shouting.

From one of the wide window frames jumped out a hooded figure that caught falling body and shield it from another hard impact of the full glass window in the other bulding.

The two rolled on the ground stopping at the sgarp of rubbles with a hiss hooded figure curled up breathing hard. Looking at the other boy saw that 'spider eyes' opened showing slow blinking.

Looking around Peter felt confused and in pain finally noticing other person hes eyes widen but calmed down as hood fell showing his lover bruised face covered in light sweat.

"No time for the talk, go safe the city spidey. Be carefoul. Love you" with that spiderman nooded and swing out of the bulding.

(Y/N) could hear the fight but faintly. His eyes wanting to close..

Get some rest..

Lookibg down he saw how much blood covered the floor and other things wincing from the pain teenager slowly started to freak out his heart beat rapidly as wimpers and sobs leaved his parted dry lips.

The impact made metal part of the column impale his back in three places till it was seen at the other side while looking at his ripped shirt sticking to his stomach.

(Y/N) didnt know how much will he hold on- not long enough to survive for sure.. The words he spoked couple of minutes ago for sure will be his last...

The voices in his head made him feel gulit, sadnes as tears started to fall like a waterfall.

'how dare you leaving peter'

'do it for him, hold on' 

'how he will feel after finding out youre dead'

'he lost so much, don't do it to him too'...

But the urge to close his eyes was too strong- the only thing he saw or- it was his mind playing tricks- was panicked face of Peter running to him without a mask on and iromans colours of the suit not far behind the rushing teen.

'at least the last thing I see wont be abadoned part of the bulding but face of the love of my life...' practicly not noticable smile formed one last time on his lips before it replaced still expression.

Words:420

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yea-

THIS IS NOT THE END!!

I'll make a part two don't worry-