Peter Parker X M! Reader

Idk how I found this shit-

but I found it.

Its my old work that I forgot about..

Warning: not fully edited👌🏻

Enjoy??

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Who's the kid?" sam asked walking with the rest of the heros into new made hangar.

"Mr. Stark personal assistant and right hand." (H/C) haired boy calmly said not looking out of his blue hollogram screen.

"And how is this possible?" Steve asked clearly confused.

"We are the super heros ot the whole world, Tony is a bilionare with iron suit, his 'interm' is a 15 y old boy that is saving queens as a spider man- and you are supised that he got himself other kid to be his personal assistant..."
Clint said shaking his head.

"Good point."

"I would not want to interrupt but I'm supposed to show you new equipment Mr. Stark invented."

"led the way kid."

"Please don't call me that Mr. Lang. Let's get going"

-----------------------------------------------------------

While they walked Tony and Peter joined them.

"How is work?"

"Good, will be better if you'll actually start doing it yourself." with that shorter boy handed Tony some plick of papers.

"I think I'm good. Right- not even old avengers team meet my right hand. If anyone will need anything just call
(Y/N)-" Tony said wrapping one of his arms around slightly shorter boy shoulders.

"Sometimes I'm asking myself why am I here and not on the other side of the world."

"Cause you wont live without my teasing and comments- sometimes getting your life at risk to help your old man. "

"I think I would- and you called yourself an old man- not me."

Team listen to that really confused.
"Wait a second, you're related?"
Bruce spoke when they stopped walking, adjusting his glasses.

"Unfortunately. Yes." (Y/N) turned to look at the Avengers and his boyfriend that had his mouth open finally recognizing the voice.

"(Y/N)? why didn't you told me?!" Peter asked looking at his lovers (E/C) eyes.

" 'cause you're a big fan of my dad and you wouldnt know what to do freaking out about it."

"Boy got a point. " Natasha smiled at the two teens.

Words:335