Peter Parker X M! Reader X Tony Stark

I wanted to post something here-

This is one of my work on Tumblr- it's a bit diffrent from my usuall but I hope you will enjoy it anyway

A bit of Peter x M! Reader

And

Tony X Son Reader

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) got into another fight with his father- nothing new in the Stark family- which by now he got used to but then the only person young Stark cared and feel, got the love he so much craved for- broke up with him.

Peter: I'm sorry (Y/N)

The teen walked away leaving his ex lover with still expression on his face.

Older teen hoped Peter would turn around and run into his arms saying it was some kind of horrible, stupid joke....

... but nothing like that happend.

The figure was faiding further and further away from him.

(Y/N) know he wasnt much affectionate and rarely showed shinship but he did care-

Deeply care- and thats why he was hurting-

Again-

Like he never learned his lesson-

From a very young age he know he's not enough so why would he be enough now?

What changed that made him worth some love?

----------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on a bridge in silence (Y/N) was looking at the water below and sticks that sometime passed by in the current when a black car stopped by and a man got out. It was in the middle of the night and the only thing that gave some light was the lantern the teen was sitting under.

Happy: I know I would find you there.

silence

Happy : you werent picking up you're phone so I got worried.

silence

This concerned the assistant but he waited till (Y/N) do the first move not wanting to startle the young boy by comming neer him.

(Y/N): am I really such a dissapointment... ?

(Y/N) lifted his head looking at Happy...

Tears running down his already wet cheeks what made the assistant shoocked- the boy that hold pocker face everyday like nothing really got to him was now crying- looking so broken, so alone, so frangle, the voice full of hurt only a bit above wisper.

That broke the man.

Happy:(Y/N)- No- of course not.

Older man come up to the teen and not waisted any more time to embrance the shaking figure that completly broke down the second his head touched Happy's shoulder.