Steve Rogers X M! Reader

Requested by: anns-writing

Can by a little OOC

I hope you like it❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------

Team and all fans of Steve and (Y/N) (being in a gay relationship for more than a year) could see there is something going on between them.

They have been diatant, their morning runs together turned into separate runs-what was werid.

Of course they gave eachother affection but it was limited- quick peck on the lips or cheek while passing by eachother, no 'hi hun', 'wanna coock together?', 'wait let me get it for you. ', 'I wanna train with you, lets go!'. No 'dragging' Steve around by his hand making him laugh and (Y/N) giggle like a child.

Team missed their old behaviour- yea it was annoying sometimes but that how it was and when it dissapeared atmosphere feel weird. They tried to talk with them but it seemed they didn't notice the difference- that made team worried, they were observing them from time to time- much closer than before.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Couple of days later in the middle of the night Sharon contacted Steve- he was really shoocked when he got text from her.

Sharon Carter

Hi Steve it's me Sharon.
Can we meet by the end of the month?
I need to talk to you.

Steve Rogers

Sure, where do you want to meet?

Sharon Carter

Rooftop of this new caffe 8pm.

Steve Rogers

Ok, I'll be there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They were texting eachother from that time, it was nice- sometimes Steve stay up late just to text with her,
(Y/N) didn't question it being kind of happy that he uses new technology.

-----------------------------------------------------------

End of the month.

Special day.

Steve came through the door of the caffe spoting Sharon with coup of hot tea. "Hi Steve, it's good to see you."
"Hi, it's good to see you too after all this..." Small conversation was between them while they waited for their order - coffe and some strawberry cake.

Sharon touched Steves hand and looked him in the eyes.
"Steve, I still fell something to you.." After saying this soldiers brow furrowed. "I honestly don't know what to say... I am in a relationsh-" "With a man, it's not normal, he won't be able to gave you things I can. For example- a baby." "But we can adopt-" "But it won't be yours- never- you won't be a real father of this child."

Steve couldn't help but frown at this and took his hand away. "I may not be a 'real father' of this child, but me and (Y/N) will be the best fathers that baby could ever dream of, and I dont care if (Y/N) is a man, I love him with all my heart." He then stood up payed for the food that he didn't even eat and go out leaving Sharon alone.

He then checked his phone. 20 missed calls and 36 text messages- it all from (Y/N). 'Did something happend?' Blonde haired male started to read every message and then it hit him...

It was their anniversary...
He totally forgot about it..

And it was now past 10pm... He didn't even know how much time passed while he was in the caffe..

They were supposed to meet at 9...

Didn't want to waste any more time he started running to Tower and
(Y/N)s room. Comming though the door he didn't greet Tony and Bruce that was standing in the hallway, while passing living area he didn't greet Clint, Thor and Nat- going straight to his lover.

Knocking on the door he didn't got any response.. Opening it slightly he saw curled up person, wrapped tightly in blankets, chiccuping.

"(Y/N).. Honey.. I'm so sorry.." Captain came up closer to his lover.
"Explain.. Why did you forgot and why were you on your phone more- I'm g-glad youre finally trying to use it- but I feel more alone, I-I know we were kind of s-separating eachother... B-but we still showed a-affection towards eachother.... for the past couple of weeks there was nothing.. "

"I'm sorry.. And of course I will explain it.. You know Sharon? This women I've told you about?" (Y/N) nooded his head that was now uncovered. "She texted me a couple of weeks ago and wanted to meet. I was so into the conversation with her I forgot about our plans.." (H/C) haired male just nooded wanting to hear more.

"She told me.. She want to be with me and said- how wrong our relationship is-" Steve stopped speaking when he saw his lover crying more. "Baby don't cry. I won't contact her any more, I don't care if youre a men-" "But thats true..  Im a men... Not a women... We can't have a baby... And I'm taking you the chance to have a full family.."

"(Y/N) look at me." Stave wipe tears that came out of this beautifull (E/C) eyes with his thumbs. "We always can adopt a baby- or two and be the best dads in the world. And it may not be the best time but..." Steve took out of his coat a red box.

"I don't want to wait any more, I want us to be a family we can adopt a baby, puppy, whatever you want- I know we are capable of taking care of them.
(Y/N) (L/N) will you gave me this honour.... and marry me?" (Y/N) smiled through tears.

"Open the first drawer." Steve did as he was told, inside was blue box. "open it."

"We were thinking about the same I see." soldier commented looking down on his lover.

"It looks like it." (Y/N) unwraped himself from the covers.

"My answer on your question is yes. But whats your answer on mine? Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will." The two putted eachother the rings and hugged, smaller male cried but this time out of happines.

Words:983