Kendall

Lauren woke up pressed against the older girl behind her naked. Picking up her phone she noticed 6 missed calls from the girls.

"Are you in your room"-dinah

"Why aren't you answering the door we have interviews soon"-ally

"Lauren answer the phone"-Normani

"Fuck" Lauren whispered "Kendall" she called louder nudging the girl before reaching for her clothes.

"Yea" Kendall mumbled rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"I have to be back at the hotel soon so we should probably be leaving" Lauren replied sitting up.

"Ok do you mind if I come with" Kendall asked lifting herself off the car seat.

"If you want I have to get ready for a few interviews but after that I'm free for the day" Lauren says getting dressed quickly.

"Actually drop me off at my hotel and I'll meet up with you later I wanna get a shower" Kendall slipped her dress onto her body.

"Okay" Lauren leaned into kiss her.

"When do you leave for Miami" Kendall asked getting out of the back seat and reentering to the front seat.

"I'm actually staying with my family for a week before we head to la why" Lauren replied starting the car and driving away.

"I'm here for the next two weeks I just wanted to know when I could see you again" Kendall smiled placing her hand onto Lauren's.

"You could stay at my hotel tonight if you want we could go out to a club or something" lauren smiled glancing over to her.

"Sure" Kendall smiled as the car slowed down outside her hotel.

"I'll text you later when the interviews are over" Lauren smirked

"Good I can't wait" Kendall leaned over locking their lips together before walking into her hotel giving a cheeky wave as Lauren drove away.
--

Making her way towards her hotel room Lauren proceeded to open her door hearing a voice calling behind her she sighed leaning her head on the door.

"Lauren" ally called, "seriously were have you been we have interviews soon"

"I know I know I just forgot" Lauren opened the door to her room.

"Wait you're only back you didn't stay here last night" ally pieced the information together.

"No I was with Kendall" Lauren stretched throwing her bag onto her bed.

"Oh yea Camila told me she saw you's when she was on her date I assume your date didn't go well then?" Ally asked

"Actually it was grea-" Lauren was cut off by ally checking the time

"You what you can tell me all this after you get the interviews you're late as is" ally prompted before leaving the room.
--

Once the interviews were over all the girls got back into their car. Lauren spend most of the car ride on her phone texting Kendall smiling down at it.

"Did you hear camila broke up with austin" ally whispered to Lauren

"What" Lauren's eyes widened "why"

"She didn't want to have sex with him and it escalated into a bigger argument" ally explained "so she dumped him" looking over to camila who was looking out the window with headphones in.

"Anyway how was your date" ally smiled "I interrupted you earlier"

"It was great I really like her" Lauren smiled