Accused

Camila was awakened by her phone ringing. Picking up the phone she noticed she had 10 missed calls from Austin.
"Ugh" she groaned getting out of her bunk. She assumed none of the girls came home last night made it easier for her to make the decision to talk to Lauren.

"Lauren can we talk" camila spoke softly.

Lauren went to answer her when her phone starting ringing again.

"Camila maybe you should answer it" Lauren said with a hint of agitation in her voice.

"No it's just Austin" camila explained when the phone started ringing again.

"He clearly wants to talk to you more right now" Lauren snapped.

"Ugh Fine" camila groaned before answering the phone call.

"You kissed Lauren" Austin exclaimed shouting down the phone.

Camila hang up the phone as fast as she could.

"YOU TOLD HIM" Camila shouted

"Told him what" Lauren remarked confused.

"What the fuck Lauren I knew you were jealous but this is going too far that wasn't you're place" camila spat.

"Jealous, what are you talking about" Lauren replied looking at camila.

"You told Austin we kissed" yelled Camila.

"Will you keep your voice down the girls are right over there" Lauren pointed towards the bunks. "No I didn't i have no clue what you're taking about."

It was too late the girls were woken up by this.
--
"Guys did you just hear that" Normani said addressing Dinah and ally.

"Yea holy fuck what the hell how didn't we know this was happening" ally shot back.

"Well I kinda did.." Dinah mumbled.

"What" the two girls say in unison.

"Camila got drunk that night she stormed out and told me" Dinah explained.

"Uh details" Normani questioned.

"All she said was they kissed and it was because she was lonely so I assumed it was a one time thing" Dinah said "but then last week at rehearsals.." Dinah paused

"Yea what about it" ally prompted.

"Well when I told you I was going to get her she was in the bathroom with Lauren and I heard moaning.." Dinah replied

"What" ally said, her eyes widening.

"No way" Normani exclaimed.

"You don't think they were.." Ally said

"No.." Normani said "I mean she hasn't even done that with Austin"

"Guys shut up listen they're yelling again" Dinah said.

-
"why don't you believe me I didn't tell him" Lauren exclaimed

"Nobody else knew" Camila yelled.
-

Both girls turned to face dinah.

"You told him didn't you" Normani sighed.

Dinah nodded.

"Why" ally asked

"Things were getting serious I mean it wasn't just a kiss I thought he should know" Dinah reasoned

"You're so fucked" Normani stated.

"DINAH" Camila shouted.

"Oh no" dinah mumbled into her pillow.