Ghosts

After camila confronted dinah about telling Austin they hadn't talked. It was getting more awkward by the day.
Forcing Lauren to find a way to fix the friendship between the two.

Lauren called Austin to tell him that she had kissed camila and that there was no reciprocation. She knew it was her only choice to fix dinah and hers friendship along with camila's relationship.

Lauren was lying in her bunk on tumblr. Hearing someone walk closer she looked up to see camila standing there.

"you didn't have to do that" camila said quietly.

"Look I needed to fix your friendship with dinah and It was also my fault you and Austin were having problems so it's fine" Lauren paused looking at camila, "now if you excuse me I have to go"

"Wait where are you going" camila asked while Lauren was getting out of the bunk.

"I'm eh going to meet vero.." Lauren explained, "I need to get something off her"

"Can I come?" Camila asked

"I don't think that's a good idea camila" Lauren sighed

"Come on its just as friends I promise nothing will happen" camila smiled hopefully.

"It's not that" Lauren replied "I just have to get something off her and it would be so much easier if you didn't know about it"

"Ok well now I'm worried so I'm coming with you" camila exclaimed.

"I'm not going to get rid of you am I" Lauren sighed

"Nope" camila skipped to catch up with her.

-
"Where are you meeting her" camila questioned.

"Here" Lauren answered fidgeting with her jacket zipper, "when she gets here can you just wait here"

"Why" camila pressed

"I just don't want you to know please it would everything so much easier" Lauren pleaded.

"Fine" camila gave in "but if this ends up bad I'm going to kill you"

"Trust me it won't it's not my first time doing this" Lauren replied calmly.

Vero made her way around the corner.

"Wait here ok" Lauren said before making her way towards vero.

"What is she doing her" vero asked "I thought no one knew you you do this"

"She doesn't but she wouldn't let me come by myself" Lauren answered "look do you have the weed and tablets or not"

"Yea here" vero handed her 4 bags. Placing the tablets on the inside pocket of her jacket and the weed in the front.

Handing vero the money they chatted for a bit and walked away.

The walk back was silent mostly until camila spoke up.

"What did you buy off her" camila asked timidly

"Nothing" Lauren said looking away

"I saw you handing her money" camila said proving her point

"I thought I told you not to worry" Lauren said pushing her hair back with her hand which made it possible for camila to get a glance of what was hanging out of her jacket.

"You didn't but ok I'll just drop it" camila mumbled.

"Thank you" she said going back into the tour bus

Taking off her jacket lauren left it sitting on her bed while she went to shower. Curiosity got the better of camila and she went to look while Lauren was busy. Placing her hand in the jacket she lifted out two small clear bags of weed.