The Only Reason

The girls walked into the rehearsal studio tired from their late flights the night before.

Lauren was called to work on her routine.

Camila stared at lauren as she tried to learn the dance. Lauren could see Camila staring from the mirror in front of her. She tried to ignore it and focus on the routine since they didn't have much time to rehearse for the show tomorrow night. Lauren tried to direct her mind to something else as she felt camila's eyes burning into the back of her. She automatically thought of the last time she was here and how Camila had fought with austin and dragged her into the bathroom where they almost hooked up. Which was a lot of places. they almost hooked up in a lot of places.

Lauren's phone began to ring saving from remembering the painful details. She saw Kendall's name sighing in relief. Walking out to of the studio to answer the phone.

"Hey babe" Lauren smiled to herself seeing four boys she didn't really pay attention to walked past her and into the studio.

"How are you" Kendall's voice echo'd threw the phone.

"I'm good,exhausted though I'm tired from the flight and now we're in rehearsals I just wanna go back to the bus and sleep for six years" Lauren yawned.

"Aw baby" Kendall said sarcastically.

"Yea yea fuck off" Lauren giggled.

"Hey guess what"

"What"

"I might be coming to see you at the end of the week" kendall said.

"Really? How?"

"I have a photoshoot in the same town as you're show maybe we could meet up after and get some food?"

"Yea sounds good" Lauren sighed, "I should probably get back"

Lauren hung up the phone and walked back inside tying her hair back up again.

She walked over to the girls sitting on the sofa sitting down beside them.

She looked over at Camila who was sitting on the couch opposite her laughing at something Ashton said.

"Lauren this is 5 seconds of summer the band that's joining us on the tour"
Ally introduced them.

"Yea I know who they are" Lauren rolled her eyes shaking their hands except for Ashton.

"They stopped by to meet us before we all leave for the tour" she explained

Lauren studied Camila as she flirted with Ashton not even acknowledging her presence there.

"I'm finished my routine I'm gonna head back to the bus I'm tired" Lauren mumbled standing up noticing Camila didn't even look around.
//
Lauren groaned as ally shook her arm to wake her. "What?"

"We're all going for a walk before we head to venue you coming?" She asked.

Lauren shook her head as she turned to face the wall side of her bunk.
Ally shrugged walking out of the bus catching up with the rest.
Lauren heard the door closing as she turned around to look at her phone seeing the time.
She got out of the bunk and walked towards the couch and sat down. Sighing as she woke up slowly.

She realised this was probably the only time she was going to get by herself in the bus alone for a while. She looked around thinking as she slid her hand under her pyjama bottoms and boxers.

Lauren moaned slightly before mumbling camila's name.

Camila walked out from her bunk and walked behind the couch Lauren was sitting on. She moved closer bringing her mouth to Lauren's ear seeing her pick up speed.