Time Bomb

"Should I talk to her about it?" lauren asked as she paced back and fourth in the boys tour bus.

"About the kiss yes" luke sighed keeping his attention focused on his guitar.

"Why are you not interested in helping me" lauren furrowed her brow as she stopped in her place to glare at him.

"Because we've been having the same conversation for an hour now, yes you should talk to her, no you shouldn't break up with kendall and yes Ashton broke up camila because she wouldn't tell him about why her and kendall were fighting it's all that simple" he sighed again.

Lauren's face softened as she realised he was sick of listening to her petty girl problems. She understood though she had never been the type of girl to sit around gossiping about her love life or listen to anyone else's and she probably would have thrown luke out by now if it had been the other way around.

"I'm sorry I just can't get my head around this" she sat onto the chair next to him.

"How about this we go get ice cream then I'll go talk to camila for you" he tried to cheer the girl up.

"Ok" she smiled standing up.

"You're paying for the ice cream though" he laughed as he stood up to slide his keys from his pocket.

"Eh why" Lauren stopped and turned to face him faking disgust.

"Because it's how you're paying me to talk to camila" he nudged her as they continued to walk.

"I thought friends did friends favours for free" she argued lightly.

"Get in the car jauregui" luke shook his head laughing quietly as he opened his door.

"What should I do about kendall though" she muttered staring out the window.

"Leave kendall alone she doesn't need to know anything, it'll only make camila feel worse if she breaks you two up again" Luke glanced over at lauren who was still very much in a downward thinking spiral. He placed his hand on her knee as she jumped slightly at the contact, "Lauren I'll handle it don't worry"

"Ok but why is your hand on my knee" she tried to hold back a laugh.

"What is that weird" he scrunched his face up in the possibility of embarrassment.

"Yes. Very." She giggled as he removed it bringing it back to the steering wheel.

"So when girls do it, it's sincere but when I do it isn't" he joked.

"No I just like having personal space ..Just never put your hand anywhere near my leg" she faked a shiver.

"Cmon am I that repulsing" he smirked.

"If I were straight I'd totally date you luke does that make you feel better" she shook her head as she went back to staring out the window.

"Yes actually it does" he smiled turning his full attention back to the road ahead.

"Are you guys in the studio this week" lauren asked.

"Yea tomorrow why?" He replied as he pulled into a parking space outside the shop.

"Can I come with you guys I have this song but it's kinda pop punky and it doesn't sound right without the instruments so could you guys help me with it?"

"Yes I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind" he patted her shoulder.

"Luke" she smirked as she realised his hand was still on her shoulder.

"Cmon that's no where near your leg" he laughed withdrawing his hand.

"Why are you acting so weird today" she asked getting out of the car.