Kiss me

It had only been a few days but the awkwardness between the two girls hadn't died down at all.
Camila avoided speaking to Lauren but it was much harder to not be near her without making it obvious to the other girls.

Lauren couldn't help but think it's her fault that Camila was avoiding her if she had just kissed her back they wouldn't be fighting. It was the last thing she wanted. She noticed her smiling at her phone. "Probably Austin ugh" she thought.
The longer Lauren pondered on it she realised even if she had kissed her back they'd still not be talking now. Camila still would be avoiding her like she always does.

-
The girls had been at rehearsals for most of the day. To say they tired was an understatement.
All the girls except Lauren and Camila gasped when they turned to see Austin walking in.

"Hey babe" Austin said

"Oh hey, I thought you were about to leave for your tour" Camila said coldly.

"You didn't think I'd leave without saying goodbye, did you?" Austin said putting his arm around Camila.

Camila shrugged forcing his hand off while answering his question with the same gesture.

"Have I done something wrong camz"

"Don't call me that" Camila yelled louder than intended.

Everyone turned around facing them.

"Woah guys calm down, take a breather" dinah intervened trying to stop the situation getting out of hand.

"Why wouldn't I call you that I always call you that" Austin questioned.

"Can we just drop this I'm having a bad day" Camila said quietly.

"No I want to know why your being so distant from me" Austin replied

"Why don't you just leave everyone's staring" Camila said looking away from him.

"I won't see you for a month don't I get a kiss" Austin asked, "or even a hug"

Camila hugged him reluctantly.

"I'll call you later, to sort this out ok?" Austin said while letting go of Camila.

Camila didn't even respond she walked back to the sofa's and putting her head phones on.
She couldn't understand why she would be annoyed with Austin for no reason but it wasn't just Austin she was mad at. Looking up at Lauren she saw her across the room practising her dance routine to 'boss'. Camila sighed getting up from her seat, she walked over to Lauren calmly and grabbed her hand dragging her into the bathroom.

"Camila what are you doing" Lauren asked while being pulled away.
Closing the door behind her she pushed Lauren against the door crashing their lips together.

"Camila" Lauren said trying to push Camila away, "Camila stop"

Camila froze "what" she said glaring at Lauren.

"We can't do this, I can't handle you ignoring me every time after this happens" Lauren explained "I don't want to ruin this friendship"

"I think that's already done Lauren" Camila whispered maintaining eye contact before kissing her again.

Camila could tell Lauren was still holding back from the situation.

"I want this Lauren" Camila whispered into her ear, moving her hand down to her thigh.

"What about Austin" Lauren said hesitantly remembering the reaction she got last time she brought him up.

"Forget about him and kiss me" Camila said forcefully.

--
"Dinah have you seen Camila" ally asked

"No why" she answered

"Chris is looking to show her the routine now" ally explained

Dinah remembered seeing her leave with Lauren, "uh I'll go look for her hold on" Dinah said making her way towards the bathroom.

"Camila, Lauren, are you's in there" Dinah said while knocking on the door.

"Fuck" Camila whispered on to Lauren's neck. Her hot breath hitting off where she had just bitten making Lauren let out a quiet moan.

"Yea I'm talking to Lauren can we have some privacy" Camila panted

"Yea it's just that Chris wants to work on your dance part" Dinah said moving away from the door.

"We're nearly done I'll be out now"

Camila kissed Lauren one more time "this isn't over" she whispered into her ear before fixing her clothes and hair. Walking out leaving Lauren there stunned.