Rumours

"So.." Lauren tried to break the awkwardness as she walked back to the bed, "how's Ashton"

"Um I'm kinda avoiding him at the minute"

"Why" Lauren began to smile as she got into the bed covering it up with a yawn.

"He wanted to know about the fight me and kendall had and I didn't exactly know how to tell my boyfriend that I fought by ex bestfriends girlfriend because I was jealous"

"So you were jealous" she smirked as she felt Camila push her arm.

"Ugh" Camila laughed covering her face with her hands.

"I'm kidding" she giggled reaching for her phone.

Camila watched as she became more focused on her phone from what seemed to just be her Twitter feed.

"Something wrong?" She asked

"No I'm just getting loads of tweets and about you and Kendall's fight"

"Oh.." Camila mumbled.

"Don't feel bad it's not youre fault.. Well it is but I mean it's only a few tweets" Lauren turned to Camila smiling before turning her attention back to the screen.

Lauren flicked through the tweets quickly avoiding reading most of them, noticing a lot of people tweeting the same link with the caption '#camrenisreal'. She decided to watch it and see what the fuss was about assuming it would be a silly made up Camren edit.

Turning her screen horizontally she heard his voice echo from her phone.

"Earlier this week fifth harmonys Camilla Cabello-" Lauren cringed at the mans mispronunciation of camila's name, "was filmed fighting with her bandmates girlfriend Kendall Jenner and if that didn't leave fans wondering Lauren Jauregui just made things even more confusing I'm hunter March and you're watching the daily report"

Lauren gulped as the intro played on screen feeling Camila move closer as her attention was obviously on the phone too.

"Lauren's most recent YouTube video has left fans conspiring about this weeks fifth harmony drama.. She claimed it was written from her girlfriends perspective as she used the lyric "just so you could have a one night stand" so did she cheat and is that the reason kendall fought with Camila? Like this video if you agree"

Lauren could feel camila's gaze staring at the screen from silent behind her.

"Camila was visibly seen in the background of Lauren's video making us believe the two are sharing a room... So is lauren taking camila's side in the feud? We'll just have to wait and find out but one things for sure my hopes for Camren becoming canon just went up"

Lauren and Camila stared at the screen as it went black, silence filling the room as they both sat still.

"Holy shit" Lauren mumbled.

"Oh my god" Camila echo'd.

"I can't fucking believe this I'm dead she's going to kill me" Lauren's voice becoming louder

"Lauren calm down" Camila sighed.

"Don't tell me to calm down Camila if you hadn't tried to kiss her none of this would be happening"

"You think I don't know that?" Camila yelled back, "you told me earlier you didn't even care about the stupid fight"

"I didn't when it wasn't making my relationship headline news on the most watched social media platforms" Lauren stood out of the bed pacing back and forth.

"It's not as if I wanted it filmed I didn't ask for any of this maybe if you didn't want rumours you shouldn't have wrote a song about you cheating with me"