The Morning After

"What happened last night"

"What" lauren asked

"I'm naked" Camila stated here eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"Yea so am I" Lauren said not seeming fazed by the situation.

"So I'm asking you what happened" Camila pressed.

"Nothing between us if that's what you seem so worried about" Lauren scoffed.

Lauren could feel Camila's body relaxing beside her.

"I don't get you" Lauren sighs lying on her back staring at the ceiling of her bunk.

"Why" Camila says lying on her side holding the blanket against her bare skin.

"Last night you were all over me saying you wanted me and the second you realise what you done or what you could have done you freak out and usually run away or push me away I just don't understand it" Lauren sighs turning her head on her pillow to look at Camila.

"I'm still here now aren't i?" Camila smirks.

"But for how long" Lauren breathes, "until you see Austin or one of the girls and you act as if we've never met"

Camila looked down fidgeting with the blanket covering her.

"I'm sorry" she mumbles, "It's just complicated"

Lauren turned her head back to face the ceiling not replying.

"Your friends seem nice" Camila smiles trying to break the silence.

"Yea?" Lauren sighs knowing she wasn't going to get anymore out of the girl about the previous topic.

"Yea well besides vero but I never really had a conversation with her but lynn and Lucas are nice" Camila said.

"Lynn is yea but Lucas is a flirt" Lauren laughed

"He didn't flirt with me last night" Camila furrowed her brows.

"He definitely did" Lauren turned her head to look at her again.

"I don't think giving me advice on us counts as flirting" Camila giggled.

"He did what" Lauren's eyes widened.

"Yea he said a few things so did lynn though so you can't blame it all on him" Camila replied giving a soothing smile.

"Oh my god I knew bringing you would be a bad idea" Lauren ducked under the covers covering her face.

"Hey hey" Camila called pulling the blankets back from her face "it wasn't a bad idea"

"Ugh" Lauren sighed avoiding eye contact.

"Look at me" Camila said placing a hand on the side of her face "it wasn't a bad idea"

Camila leaned in closing the distance between then making Lauren force her eyes closed.

"Camila"

"Shh" Camila whispered "I meant what I said last night"

"Really" Lauren gulped opening her eyes.

"Did you not believe me" Camila asked huskily.

"I just thought you were out of it" Lauren said glaring into her eyes.

Camila shook her head signalling no.

Closing all distance now Camila locked there lips together gently. Deeping the kiss she licked Lauren's lip looking for access, making Lauren moan quietly into the kiss. Camila moved the blankets in between them getting on top of Lauren without breaking the kiss. Moving her hand to Lauren's thigh making her break contact.

"Camila we can't the girls could be anywhere" Lauren breathed

"You're right" Camila sighs "tonight though yea?"

Lauren nodded sighing at feeling the lose of contact between them when Camila wrapped one of the blankets around her leaving the bunk carefully making sure none of the girls were around.

"Tonight" Lauren reiterated to herself quietly lifting up her phone to check her messages.