Headlines

"Camila get up we're going soon" lauren called standing at the mirror straightening her hair.

"Ughhh" camila groaned hiding her face under the covers from the sun glaring through the window.

"C'mon it won't be that bad once you get up" lauren laughed slightly

"What time is it"

"Half nine"

"Ugh fine"

"You're phones been going off all night seriously is it always like that" Lauren asked casually.

"No actually" camila laughed sitting up on the bed now unlocking her phone.

"Lauren.." Camila mumbled

"Yea?" Lauren smiled glancing back slightly.

Getting no response Lauren turned around to face Camila. "What?"

"Oh my god no" Camila breathed heavily her eyes filling with tears.

"Seriously Camila what's wrong" Lauren asked furrowing her eyebrows walking towards the bed.

"Lauren I can't do this what are my parents going to say why would he do this" Camila cried not breaking eye contact with her phone.

"What? Let me see" Lauren said taking the phone softly from Camila's hand.

"AUSTIN MAHONE AND CAMILA CABELLO:THE REAL REASON BEHIND THE BREAKUP."

Lauren's face dropped reading further.

"Austin Mahone didn't hold anything back in his interview on David letterman last night especially on his very public relationship with camila cabello from fifth harmony. The couple were rumoured to have called it quits not even a week ago. Watch Austin reveal all in the video below:"

"Well if I'm being completely honest she cheated on me" austins voice echoed out of the phone speakers "with a girl" the audience gasped.

"Can you tell us who this mystery girl is?" The interviewer asked.

"Sadly no it would take a lot for me to spill that information but I think it's safe to say it wasn't a one time thing"

"So you're saying camila's lesbian?"

Austin hesitated smirking "she's definitely not straight"

"You heard it hear first guys camila cabello is definitely not straight"the interviewer laughed making a joke.

"So what would it take for you to spill the name of this mystery celebrity? Not celebrity? Girl"

"Oh she's a celebrity" the crowd gasped again "but I'm still deciding whether I should say it because I actually respect her as a person"

"So you don't respect camila"

Austin smirked "I think that's all I'm gonna say on the situation" the screen went black.

"Oh my god" Lauren muttered looking down at Camila who's face was in her hands sobbing.

"What am I going to do" her voice was muffled from her hands

"Camila I can't believe he did this" Lauren breathed sitting down beside Camila putting her arm around her pulling her into her chest.

There was an urgent knock on the hotel door.

"Lauren, Camila, are you in there" ally called

Lauren walked over to open the door letting the girls in.