Second First Time

Kendall got out of her taxi walking towards fifth harmony a tour bus.

Knocking the door waiting for someone to open.

"Kendall what are you doing here" Dinah smiled leaning in for a hug.

"I'm here to see lauren" kendall explained.

"She's actually not here at the minute" dinah said nervously.

"Do you know where she is?"

"She was over with luke last night and she never came back all the other boys are still here"

"Which bus is theirs?"

"Um that one" dinah stepped out pointing to 5 seconds of summers bus.

"Thanks" Kendall smiled walking away.

Walking up to the bus she knocked the door getting déjà vu as she stood waiting again.

"Hi" luke smiled.

"Um is lauren here" Kendall asked

"Who's asking" he smirked blocking the door.

"Kendall I'm her girlfriend" Kendall furrowed her brow.

"I know I'm kidding come in" luke laughed walking in.

"She's asleep in the bunk if you wanna wake her up" he directs as she sat down putting his attention to the tv again.

"Thanks" Kendall mumbled as she walked past him and threw the bus.

Spotting lauren sleeping peacefully in the middle bunk she gazed at how still she was. Snapping out of her thoughts she nudged Lauren's arm.

"Lauren"

"Kendall?" Lauren mumbled not opening her eyes

"Yea babe are you getting up" she smiled.

Lauren groaned at the thought shaking her head.

"Get in with me" she moved over to the back of the bunk making room.

"Ugh fine" she laughed slightly climbing into the bunk.

"I missed you" lauren mumbled wrapping her arms around kendall pulling her closer.

"You too babe" Kendall smiled falling asleep with lauren.
//
Luke walked towards the bunks seeing all the beds filled by his band members and lauren and kendall. He waked out sighing before it clicked that they have a bus of their own to sleep in. Walking back again he shook Lauren's arm that was tightly wrapped around kendall waking both of them.

"do they mind giving me my bunk back I need sleep and if I recall correctly you have a bunk of your own in your bus lauren" luke laughed seeing the faked hurt on Lauren's face as he basically kicked them out.

"And to think I thought we were friends" Lauren shook he head.

Luke laughed signalling the two girls to hurry up leave.

"See you tonight" he laughed climbing in to already messy bunk as Lauren and kendall left.

Lauren and Kendall walked slowly back to their bus knowing this was the only proper alone time they would get before they walked in.

"Why did you stay there last night?"

"I writing a song with him and we fell asleep"

"So you's are close?" Kendall ask hesitantly.

"Yea he's really nice" Lauren smiled noticing a flicker of jealously in Kendall's eyes, "you have nothing to worry about I'm still very gay and very much in love with you"