For You

Walking into the hotel the girls were swarmed with camera's in their face shouting about Lauren and Kendall.

"Holy fuck what was that" Lauren swore

"That is what your life is going to be like until your gig on Friday" dinah laughed

"Ugh I just want it to be over with so it can go back to normal" Lauren sighed running her hand through her hair, "I need rest"

"Same" Normani sighed.

"Thank god we have tomorrow off" Lauren sighed contently walking into her hotel room Camila joining behind her.

"Yea" Camila mumbled changing out of her clothes and getting into the bed.

"Are we going to talk about your little outburst before the show" Lauren asked lying beside her

"No" Camila mumbled.

Lauren fell silent.

"Seriously Camila what the fuck"

"What"

"You can't tell me something like that and then not explain it"

"You want me to explain it" Camila yelled angerly. "Ok well austin basically blackmailed me to get back together with him or he would name you and me thinking I was protecting you I ended up being forced to have sex with him while you were out playing happy relationship with Kendall how's that"

Lauren went silent camila glaring at her not breaking eye contact.

"Camila why didn't you tell me"

"Because I didn't want to force you to come out when you weren't ready"

"If you had told me you would have known I was ready I'm so sorry" Lauren sighed "seriously Camila I can't believe I've done this on you"

"Lauren it's fine it's done with"

"What do you mean"

"Well you and Kendall are basically public so I'm breaking up with him tomorrow"

"So you's had sex.." Lauren confirmed

Camila nodded

"Did you want to?"

Camila shook her head "no"

"Does anyone know"

"No well I don't know who austin told but I haven't" Camila choked

"Babe don't cry oh my god" Lauren sighed "come here"

Lauren moved towards the middle of the bed wrapping her arms around Camila.

"I'm sorry" Camila breathed against Lauren

"You don't have to be sorry if anyone should be its me" Lauren added

"No Lauren I don't want you to feel guilty it's not your fault" Camila sat up a bit breaking away from Lauren

"I miss having you as a friend" she stated

"We are friends?" Lauren spoke

"No I mean I miss how it was before we ever kissed now we hardly ever hang out and if we do we're either drunk or arguing" Camila wiped a tear away from her eyes.

"I miss you too Camila but it's an awkward situation you know?" Lauren tried to explain.

"Does Kendall know we kissed" Camila asked

"No" Lauren shook her head.

"Okay" Camila concluded, "Can we just forget it ever happened"

"I don't regret it Camz"