One Last Time

Cara pulled her car into her driveway hearing the bass booming from her house. Lauren walked into the house after cara and Camila entered seeing everybody there already out of it.

Laure sees camila talking to lauren as she walks up to them.

"Where can I get drugs here?" She asked looking around as lauren sighed.

"Here follow me" cara smirked walking towards a group of guys standing talking.

Lauren soon caught on to where cara was taking her before she grabbed her wrist to pull her back.

"Camila I'm not letting you do drugs tonight" Lauren called as camila made a face at how she was stopping her.

Cara and the group of guys turned to look at the two who were standing staring intensely at each other.

"Let's go outside" camila mumbled waking out towards the pull as Lauren followed closely behind.
Before for Lauren or camila could say anything cara followed them out.

"If she wants to do drugs let her" she smirked

"Cara stay out of this it has nothing to do with you just go back inside and leave us alone" Lauren argued getting angrier at her input. Cara raised both her hands in a motion of surrender and walked back inside the house.

"Why do you get a choice in whether I do drugs tonight or not?" She kinked her eyebrow up folding her arms.

"You're here with me and I'm not letting you" Lauren sighed rubbing her head.

"Ten minutes ago I wasn't with you now I am?" She countered.

"Camila, please" Lauren pleaded.

Camila stood in silence waiting for Lauren to back up why she had any sort of control over her.

"Why are you here, camila" Lauren sighed.

"I wanted to party" she shrugged

"No you didn't or you would've been going before you knew I was" Lauren's body relaxed sighing as a sign of defeat.

"Ok fine maybe I wanted to spend time with you" she mumbled looking down at her folded arms.

"And you think that taking coke with the girl I used to sleep with is the way to do that" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"It got your attention didn't it" she looked up again.

"Camila this is so confusing yesterday you wouldn't even look at me" Lauren sighed again sitting down on the chair beside them.

"Can we go back to the party if I promise not to do that shit" Camila smiled looking down at an exhausted Lauren.

Lauren hesitated slightly before accepting her offer by nodding. Camila took Lauren's hand instinctively before retracting it and apologising.

"It's fine camila" she smiled placing their hands together again seeing Camila's face softening again.

"Do you want a drink?" Camila smiled as they walked into the crowd.

"Yea vodka and coke" Lauren smiled seeing her walk away.

Camila walked over to the table with the drinks mixing Lauren's first then her own. She caught a glimpse of cara walking towards her as she finished pouring her own.

"Hi" Camila smiled

"I have that stuff if you want it" she smirked

"Uh I shouldn't actually I told Lauren I wouldn't" she explained