Meeting The Family

"Lauren" Kendall called shaking her arm gently "we have to get up we fell asleep in the studio"

Lauren groaned moving slightly.

"C'mon you have to be back for interviews soon" Kendall leaned down and kissed Lauren's cheek earning a smirk.

"Can I have a proper kiss" Lauren joked

"If you get up" Kendall teased.

"Gladly" Lauren sat up and stretched before standing up and wrapping her arms around Kendall from behind.
Moving her hair to one side kissing her neck tenderly.

"Lauren if we start this you won't be back in time" Kendall groaned "we have all week together"

"Mhm" Lauren mumbled continuing on her neck

"Do you want to go on a date tonight?" Lauren whispered in her ear.

"Uh my family are looking to meet you, we could go there for dinner" Kendall suggested trying to maintain her cool.

"But if we go there we can do this" Lauren whispered into her ear before sucking on it while moving one of her hands under Kendall's trousers making her let out a soft moan.

"Lauren" Kendall scolded " we have to go seriously"

"I missed you I don't want to leave" Lauren whined placing her head on Kendall's shoulder hugging her again.

"It's not really about wanting though is it" Kendall smirked "I mean I want to have sex with you right now but that's not going to happen"

"Well it could" Lauren smirked turning Kendall around and pecking her lips

"Not if you want to keep your career" Kendall smiled "let's go"

"Ugh okay" Lauren smiled kissing her one more time.
--

Lauren walked into her hotel room seeing Camila lying on the bed on her phone.

"Hey"

"Oh hey you're back pretty late you spent the whole night in the studio" Camila asked

"Yea we fell asleep.." Lauren answered "I got all of the songs recorded thought"

"That's great when are you going to play the show then"

"Um I don't actually know I guess I'd need to organise that"

"If you want we could do it tonight"Camila suggested

"Actually I'm meeting Kendall's family tonight.." Lauren mumbled

"Oh okay maybe some other time" Camila smiled.

"I'm going to get a shower what time do we have interviews at?" Lauren asked making her way into the bathroom.

"12" she replied.

Lauren closed the door and turned on the shower hearing a knock on the hotel door figuring it was the rest of the girls.

"Hey" Austin smiled kissing camila's cheek

"Are you doing that interview today" Camila asked trying to act interested.

"Yea don't worry babe I'm gonna set it straight" he smirked," What are we watching" getting onto the bed bringing Camila into his lap.

"Who's in the shower?" Austin asked

"Lauren" Camila said causally

"You's share a room" Austins voice flickered with anger

"Yea she stays at the studio with Kendall most night though" Camila lied trying to not give the boy any reason to get angry.

"Are they together now" Austin smirked.