I don't wanna fight

It was almost a week later since Camila last saw Austin. Although they spent every night on the phone fighting of Camila not wanting to talk to him. After every fight she would go to Lauren. Of course Lauren didn't mind except for the fact they didn't talk about what was happening. It was always physical. She just wished they'd have a conversation for once instead.

Camila caught a glimpse of Lauren drying her hair with a towel in bathroom in her underwear. The other girls were in the other bathroom getting ready to go out.
She told Austin they'd talk about their problems tomorrow before hanging up the phone. Making her way into the bathroom she grabbed Lauren and kissed her, placing her hands on the small of her back. Lauren had barely anytime to react. Camila released their lips for air. Glaring at Lauren.

"Are you's fighting again" Lauren said slightly out of breath.

Camila nodded, moving her lips to Lauren's neck.

Lauren had a wave of anger wash over her thinking about Camila using her every time they fought.

"I'm not here to make you feel better when you's fight we hardly even say two words to each other but then when you's fight all of a sudden you run to me I can't take it anymore your messing with my head so much" Lauren said angrily.

"It's not like that Lauren" Camila said timidly looking down at her feet.

"Then what is it like because you seem to be getting the good end of this and all I'm getting is my emotions tossed about, it's like you don't even care." Lauren said walking away from Camila.

"Lauren I do care, I swear I don't mean for it to seem like that" Camila explained trying to get her to came down.

"Yea well it does" Lauren said leaving the bathroom.

A year streamed down her face realising she had hurt the girl.

The other girls were about to leave. Camila had asked Dinah to cover for her, explaining she needed to talk to Lauren about the kiss.

Once the drove off Camila heard Lauren moving to sofa and turning on the tv. Standing at the bottom of the sofa where Lauren was sitting she fidgeted with her hands.

"I don't want to fight" she said.

"Why are you doing this camz, I could understand if it was just you missing Austin and using me but then I catch you staring at me like you want to be with me and only me but then 10 minutes later your cold and distant I can't take this emotional whiplash I just want you to make up your mind" Lauren sighed.

Camila stayed silent avoiding eye contact.

"I'm going to sleep Camila maybe you should too" Lauren said about to get off the seat.

--
Camila made her way to her bunk an hour later. Hearing her snore reassured her she was asleep. Placing her head on the pillow she stared at Lauren in the bunk across from her.

"maybe someday I'll tell you the truth" Camila said just above a whisper.

Camila fell asleep having a flash back of the first time they kissed.

"Can you believe we're working on our first album that's crazy" Lauren said standing at the kitchen counter.

"I know oh my god" Camila said running and jumping at Lauren. Lauren was pushed against trying to hold Camila up. They stared at each other not saying a word until Camila whispered "Lauren" in a raspy tone.

"Yea" Lauren breathed quite aware of how close their faces were.

"Your hands on my butt" Camila said looking towards her lips.

"O-h oh yea sorry" Lauren said letting go of Camila.

Camila stood on front of Lauren staring at her. Neither of them broke eye contact. Lauren looked down at Camila lips looking back up hoping she wouldn't notice.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now" Camila whispered.

"I'd probably" Lauren paused "kiss you back"

Camila leaned in slowly feeling Lauren's breath hitting against her lip.

"Then kiss me" Camila said barely below a whisper, leaning in to connect their lips. Moving her hands to Lauren's waist deepening the kiss letting out a soft moan. Hearing someone walking down the hall Camila moved away from Lauren smirking Leaving Lauren flushed.

"Hey Lauren are you okay you look like you seen a ghost" Austin said.

"Y-yeah" Lauren replied exiting the room.