I Promise.

"It's her isn't it" Kendall's voice shook as lauren stood in front of her.

Lauren took a deep breath before looking up and meeting her eyes.

"I'm sorry" lauren breathed as she reached for kendall but she pulled away walking down the pavement.

"Kendall please" lauren called but she knew the girl wasn't going to come back.

Lauren wanted to run after her but she knew kendall wouldn't want to talk to her and she didn't want to talk to her either. Lauren was confused. She didn't know whether she should go after kendall or go back to the girl she left lying naked in her bed. Kendall was her safety net and she didn't know how much she could depend on her fling with camila before someone screwed it up again.

Walking back inside her house she realised Camila was still in her room, "shit" she mumbled pushing her hair out of her face.

"Lauren" she heard her dads voice from behind her.

"Yea?" Lauren turned around to face him.

"There's breakfast in the kitchen for you is kendall coming over?" he asked

"She just left actually" Lauren smiled as she started walking up the stairs.

Her father looked lauren up and down noticing how disheveled she was as he grew uncomfortable, "she didn't sleep here last night did she"

"No she only came about ten minutes ago but we got in a fight so she left I think camila's coming around" Lauren tried to play it cool as she stood looking down at her father.

"Ok" he answered walking away after he was reassured.

Lauren continued walking back to her room realising this was the part where her and Camila begin to fight again sighing at the fact she couldn't put it off any longer.

"Hi" Lauren mumbled as she walked into a full dressed camila sitting uncomfortably on the bed she previously spent the night sprawled across.

"Look lauren I get it I just don't want to fight again is there anyway we could just forget this" camila blurted out quickly stuttering slightly.

"Why did you get dressed" Lauren asked casually ignoring Camila's statement as she lay back down on the bed.

"Well.. Um.. Kendall's here and I thought I should go" she answered hesitantly.

"She left" Lauren said.

"Oh"

"Can you stop standing there awkwardly jeez" Lauren sat up on her elbows, "come here" she smiled softly realising camila didn't know what to say or where to go.

"Maybe I should go" she mumbled.

"I want you to stay" Lauren sighed collapsing back on to the bed.

"You do?" Camilas voice lightened slightly.

"Yea" lauren smiled keeping her gaze on the ceiling.

"But what about kendall?" Camila's voice hesitated.

"Forget about her please just come here" lauren sat up properly reaching her arms out for Camila as she walked closer to her.

"Are you sure I don't want to mess things up again" camila played the hem of her t-shirt nervously as she stood at the side of the bed.

"Camila you're the only one I want to be with right now if I wanted to be with kendall I would have went after her I want to be here with you" Lauren wrapped her arms around camila's waist as she pulled her closer looking up to her, "ok?"