Leaving So Soon?

"Hi" Lauren smiled

"Can we talk.." Camila mumbled looking up "in private"

Lauren looked over to Kendall who was chatting with her sister, looking back at camila she hesitated for a second. "Yea sure" she decided following camila into a spare dressing room.

"What was it you needed to talk to me about?" Lauren questioned furrowing her eyebrows while taking a seat on one of the couches.

"Does Kendall know that them songs were about me because she kept looking at me during your songs" Camila sighed taking a seat on the couch opposite Lauren leaning forward.

"Who says they're about you" Lauren smirked placing her feet onto the coffee table between them.

"Lauren they were clearly about me you told me one of them was about me and if you forgot you did mention they were all about the same ex" Camila stated not finding Lauren's playfulness amusing.

"Camila what's wrong because I know for a fact you don't care if Kendall does know about us" Lauren withdrew her feet placing them on the ground leaning forward mimicking Camila.

"I never knew you felt that way" she mumbled looking down chipping at her nail polish before sitting back.

"Yes you did" Lauren shot back getting to the point immediately.

"What" Camila's eyes looked up.

"Don't pretend you didn't know I had feelings for you" Lauren's voice becoming drenched in anger.

"I didn't know they were that strong" Camila mumbled.

"Yes" Lauren stated

"What" Camila furrowed her eyebrows

"Kendall does know she asked, I told her do you have a problem with that" Lauren sighed rubbing her eyes from tiredness.

"Lauren" she called looking up trying to stop tears from forming.

"Yes" Lauren sighed.

"You told me a few days ago that if anything ever happened no matter how awkward or weird it makes things I should talk to you about it" Camila mumbled.

"Go on" Lauren's eyebrows staying furrowed.

"I" Camila paused

Lauren eyebrows moved signalling Camila to continue

"You know what it doesn't matter you should go talk to Kendall she's probably wondering where you are" Camila smiled standing up and taking a few steps before Lauren's followed her taking her wrist to stop her from going any further.

"Camila wait" Lauren's face softened.

Camila didn't turn around staying put in the place she was froze in, "Lauren let go of me"

"Not until you tell me what's going on"

"Lauren please I'm begging you" tears started forming in her eyes.

"Camz look at me" Lauren pleaded.

"I messed everything up" Camila's voice trembled "this wasn't meant to happen tonight"

"What wasn't-" Lauren cut herself off "what are you talking about"

"Lauren I can't do this"

"Camila will you please tell me what the fuck is going on" Lauren moved forward giving Camila the opportunity to take her arm from Lauren's grip.

Camila rushed out of the room running through the now mostly empty venue catching Kendall's attention turning to see Lauren following, slowly stopping as Camila left the building.