Let Them In-Part 1

Camila ran out of the bus before lauren had a chance to react. Tears streaming down her face she ran out of the bus and collapsed to the ground breathing heavily. 'what have I done' she sobbed. Sat on the ground hugging her legs, camila couldn't help but have flashbacks of the last time they'd been that close.

'what are you doing'

'getting into bed why do you not want me to sleep with you' camila answered.

'yea but a heads up might've been nice' lauren replied.

This wasn't unusual for the two girls to share a bed they'd always been close but no one ever thought it was more than a friendship, not even them.
Lauren wrapped her arms around camila just as she was turning round to face her accidently colliding their lips.

's-sorry' camila stammered.

'its fine I didn't know you were turning around' lauren replied.

Camila leaned in again placing her hand on laurens waist sending shivers up her spine.

'camila' lauren breathed inches away from the younger girls face, 'what about austin'

Camila shook her head slowly 'shh'
Locking her lips with laurens softly kissing her.
Soon it got heated. Hot panting breath between sloppy kisses. Camila moved down to the older girls neck sucking and biting leaving nowhere untouched. Lauren let out a moan making camila smirk.

'c-camila we cant do this' lauren gulped.

'why' camila whispered

'youre in a relationship this isn't right' she breathed

'bu-' camila was cut off with knocking on their hotel door

'camila are you in there' Austin called

'shit' lauren muttered

'yea babe I'll be right out' camila said trying to steady her breath.

The two girls had never been close much after that, they distanced themselves. Lauren never knew if she had ever told Austin about that night but she sure wasn't going to be the one to tell him. Neither of them had ever mentioned what happened that night again. They didn't want to make it anymore awkward than it already was.

Lauren followed camila's trail from bunk to the exit before being interrupted by the confused girls who just witnessed a emotional outburst.

'what the hell was that about ' normani exclaimed

'uh I don't know I heard her crying in her bunk and when I asked her what was wrong she ran out' lauren managed to say before running out after her.

Lauren left the bus searching for camila but she was nowhere in sight. After an hour of looking for her she started to walk back to the bus.
Getting back into her bunk she heard the bus door slamming closed.

'camila?' lauren called while walking out

'no its me' Dinah replied, 'its two am why would camila be out or why would you be waiting up for her'

'She ran out crying about an hour ago I went looking for her but I couldn't find her' lauren explained.

'I think I know where to find her' Dinah muttered while making her way to the door.

'what where im coming with you' lauren replied

'no, you stay here incase she comes back while Im gone, ill get siope to drive me' Dinah explained.