Phone Call

Angela's POV

It's been 2 days, and as far as I know Katy is in critical condition and getting worse.

Family still can't visit. Her kids are crying begging for there mom.

John never called back.

He has no clue about any of this. I think the whole world knows Katy's in the hospital besides John.

"Mrs. can I speak to you a moment." I heard a doctor say while tapping on my shoulder?

"Of course." I said while placing Ava in my moms hands and walking into a empty room with the doctor.

"She is awake." he said which instantly relieved my heart. But he wasn't done, "She has memory which is shocking, but she seems to have forgotten a event that happened right before all this. She remembers parts. Can you tell us why she keeps on begging for us to get her husband, and that she needs him more than ever and he's gone?"

Of course she's still worked up. I couldn't blame her.

"Right before all this she was getting worked up. She saw a picture posted by a mutual friend and it had her husband in the background cheating on her."

"Thank you. That event is taking a toll on Mrs. Mayer, she's getting worked up and her body is to weak to handle it. We don't want any visitors until tomorrow, we're going to have her under close surveillance for the rest of the night." he said while shaking my hand and walking out, leaving me to exit back to were the rest of the family.

After a whole lot of explaining, my family was caught up. Everyone had a depressed look to them.

I'm pretty sure David's blood was boiling. He was angry. If I was John Mayer I would be avoiding David, because he's heartbroken over what Katy's going threw.

"Ang sweetie." my mother said, "Katy's phone rang it was him, call him back for her."

I grabbed the phone pressing the keys while my body filled with rage.

A: Hello?

J: Hey Katy sorry I missed ya last night I was in the studio all day. How are the kids. I miss them so much, but most of all I miss you.

Before I could say anything he kept going. Making me even sicker than I was.

J:As soon as I get home you and me are going to need a night out, with lots of alone time. No kids, maybe a hotel room.

He practically just told me he was going to have sex with my sister after he slept with a stranger last night. How disgusting. He's lucky I'm on the phone rather than my brother, or my parents.

A: This is Ang.

I was annoyed. He was oblivious to everything. His main concern seemed to be banging Katy.

I wasn't playing games anymore. We were going to get down to business.

J: Oh hey what's up sis. Put Katy on for me? Sorry about that, maybe you could watch the kids for us that night ha!

He sounded so calm. Ignoring the anger in my voice. I felt like I was going to puke.

A: She can't talk, she's currently in the hospital practically dying.

The line went silent.

J: Good joke. No come on Ang put the babe on the phone.

The babe. Are you kidding me.

A: This isn't a joke. We don't know if she will make it you asshole. "The babe" or better your ex wife has tuberculosis. SHE SEES YOU MAKING OUT WITH SOME SLUT IN A CLUB WHILE SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL. SHE WAS SO UPSET THAT HER HEART RATE WENT INSANE AND PUT HER IN A COMA! SHE IS IN A FUCKING COMA WHILE YOU FUCKED AROUND WITH SOME OTHER GIRL.

J: I can explain. I- it wass not me. I'm on my way.

He was flustered, completely nervous. He knew I caught him, he knew he just lost the girl that every guy wants.

He knew that it was over.