Double The Fun

3 months later

Katys POV

I'm now 3 months into my pregnancy, and today I had a doctors appoiment. John's been on a tour, so he hasn't been around lately.

My stomach was huge. It looked like it was about to explode, but in reality I had another 6 months to go. My friends and family have been coming over throughout the last month. Shannon stops by everyday. She brings me Taco Bell and we usually watch a movie.

I was laying down when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Ugh. Who could possibly be knocking on my door. They could just walk in.

I looked at the cameras to see who it was. It was 2 people but I couldn't see their faces. So I decided I wouldn't answer the door, but I would talk to them through the speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bitch, Let us in!"

Then the other girl laughed. And of course I recognized who they were.

My idiot sister and best friend.

I opened the door. Shannon plopped the bag of Taco Bell on the counter and Angela put a thing of flowers on the table next to them.

"Aw Ang you got me flowers"

"No Katy. Why would I get you flowers? They were on your front steps I brought them inside."

"Who are they from?"

I found a little card and opened it. Reading it out loud for Ang and Shannon to hear.

Dear Katy,

I know that I haven't been around in a while but I'm sorry. I hope you and the baby are doing okay. My last show was last night. I'll be home later today. Hopefully in time for your doctors appointment. I miss you so much! I can't wait to give you the suprise I have for when I get home. I'm sure you are going to love it.

Love, John

"Awe Katy. He's so cute!"

I started to blush. But they were right, he is adorable and I'm so lucky to have someone like him in my life.

It was 12:15 right now. Which meant I had 2 hours till my doctors appointment which John was possible going to be in time for.

I ate my Taco Bell and then Shannon and Ang went home.

I walked around the house. It was quite with out John here. But I heard the door creak open.

"Hello?"

"Katheryn!!" I heard a deep mans voice yell!

"I'm in the living room!"

Within seconds I heard running foot steps, and then a huge plop on the couch. Sure enough there was John.

"Hi babe, I missed you." He said while kissing me.

"I missed you to!"

"And how's the baby?" he said looking down at my gigantic baby bump.

"I think the baby's doing okay. I have a appointing in 15 minutes if you are going to come."

"Really!! I can come! Let's go right now!" He seemed so excited.

We drove to the doctors office. Of course it was filled with paparazzi but we survived.

John signed me in, and a nurse took my into my room, John followed.

She put this cold gel on my stomach, and looked at the screen.

"Okay Katy, the babies are looking good. They look very healthy."

I looked over at John, slightly confused at the fact that the nurse just said babies. Were we having twins?

"Um babies??"

"Oh John, Katy, I'm sorry nobody told you! But you are having twins.

I looked over at John and smiled. He smiled back.

We were havin twins.