Maybe One Day

Katys POV

6:30 came around fast. Shannon and Ang were already here because they were watching the kids.

I wore the exact outfit we wore our first date, ever. I know that's cheesy but I'll never stop loving him, even if we are over . Why not flashback to a good memory.

***
Dinner was great, I forgot all that happened. But as it ended I was brought back to reality were it still hurt. I knew that after tonight it would be out last night. So I figured mine as well make it a memory that he will never forget. Something he will be craving for more with.

"So do you want to get going? It's getting late everyone at home is probably already asleep. So we will have the house to ourselves." I said with a wink.

I was going to make sure John knew what he was losing.

"Oh yea sure, let me go pay." he said getting up and going to the waiter.

John's POV

I knew that deep down inside it was over. But I figured why not go with it. It will be the last time I ever get to be with her. Why not make it worth it.

She got in my car and we drove off to the house silently walking inside heading up into our bedroom.

This probably will be the last time I ever enter this room, let alone do this in this room.

She walked over to me leaving her heels next to the closet. She swung her arms around my neck, playing with my hair. She leaned in and I jumped onto the moment. Locking my lips with hers, moving our lips with a perfect rhythm. Our tongues at battle. I pushed her onto the bed as she crawled to the pillows, never breaking away from the kiss.

I moved down to her neck, right behind her ear. She moan softly, while still moving her hands along my body.

I then reached her collarbone. I continued to kiss her leaving a small mark while begging to unzip her dress.

She pushed me off of her. She removed her dress and then looked back at me. She began to remove my clothes until finally she was left in her bra and panties and I was left in my boxers.

Things began to get more heated. My hands traveled her body unclipping her bra.

"Mhm John." she said while I began to tug down her thong throwing it on the floor.

We both were craving each other's touch.

She began screaming in pleasure as I moved inside of her. I knew we were both reaching our climax. So i pulled out even though we both wanted more.

She looked at me and then went down onto her knees. I felt her mouth slowly moving against me until finally I reached my point.

She stood up, looked me in the eyes and we began making out again.

I kissed down her body until I reached her right hip.

I moved my tongue inside of her, as she moaned in pleasure.

"Holy shit John just fucking do it already." she yelled out.

I climbed back on top of her entering inside of her once again. This time not stoping. Leaving us both out of breathe.

We laid there in silence for a few minutes trying to catch our breath. Finally I spoke up.

"Should I go to the guest room?" I asked knowing that when Shannon and Ang woke up in the morning they probably wouldn't be amused by our adult like actions.

"Hm yeah, get your clothes on and I'll see you in the morning I guess so we could sign those papers."she said sounding disappointed.

She said it, it was official. I didn't mind though, I knew we were both on the same page just we couldn't be together right now.

Maybe one day it would work.