Meeting The Family

Katys POV

"John I got it!" I knew these were the names! They were perfect!

"What is it babe?"

"Justin and Juliet. It's so cute!"

"Sounds perfect! Welcome to the world Justin and Juliet!" said John.

Damn was he adorable. The kids were already so lucky to have such a caring, adorable, funny, amazing dad.

***

We finished filling out paperwork, and got to a room. The room was private, so we wouldn't have any insane fans bothering us during such a important time in our lives.

We got situated in the room, and then I heard a knock on the door. Who was it? It had to be family.

John's POV

"Who is it John??"

I got up and handed Justin to Katy, and went to open the door.

It was Katys parents.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hudson! How are you guys!"

Katy's mom smiled at me and reminded me like always to just call them by there first names, because we were all family.

Katys POV

John went to get the door, and then walked back in with my mother and father. Like always my mom was badgering John, telling him to call them by there first names.

"Mom!! Dad!!" I yelled.

"Katy how are you?" asked my dad.

"I'm great! I mean a few hours of pain but now I'm the happiest person in the world!" we all laughed "So mom, dad do you want to meet them?"

"Katy? Them??" my parents questioned.

"Oh shit!! I most have forgotten to tell you! Well John and I not only had our first child, but we had twins!"

My parents looked at each other in shock.

"Well Katy, as happy as I am for you too! I would just like to remind you, cursing isn't good espically around children!" My father said.

We all laughed, I did forget that my parents were in the room and weren't fans of swearing.

"I'm sorry!!! But anyways would you guys like to meet Justin And Juliet???"

"Of course we would!!" My mom said in such excitement.

John took the kids out of there cribs and handed my mom Juliet and my dad Justin!

He took a few picture of them and then finally we heard another knock on the door!

"Katy open the door! We have Taco Bell!!" Yelled a girl from the outside.

John went and opened the door, and of course Shannon, Ang, and David all walked in. Justin and Juliet had no idea what was coming with there crazy aunts and uncle!