Thanksgiving

John's POV

Katy and I have almost finished planning the whole wedding. It was going to be in London. Which was going to be great. I love London so much, it's such a beautiful place.

However, today was thanksgiving everyone was coming over. The twins were growing up so fast. We were planning on having them in our wedding. Plus Katy finally picked her maid of honor. She hasn't told me who it is yet, but she plans on announcing it tonight.

I didn't really feel like cooking. Katy and I both agree that ordering pizza on Thanksgiving is fine. But then again Katy is up for ordering pizza whenever. Plus her parents were very traditional and would enjoy a nice meal. So I ended up cooking. While Katy cleaned because she would burn the house down if she cooked.

3 hours later

It was now 1 in the afternoon. The twins and Stella were playing in the play room. While myself, David, Svend, and Keith watched football. Katy, Ang, Mary, and Shannon sat at a table talking about something.

Katys POV

"Hey Ang? Do you think I could talk to you upstairs by ourselves for a minute?"

Before I could even get a reply from Ang, Shannon jumped up.

"I know what your doing Katy. And I'm letting you know. If you pick her, I expect your next child to be named after me. Also, I want you to remember before you make any final decisions that I would throw a much better bachelorette party."

I wasn't sure how to respond. Yes I was planning on picking my sister, but that's not what I was going to talk to her about..

"Um okay Shannon. Thanks for your time and opinion but I'm not going to talk to Ang about that. This is a emergency. So just stay here with mom for 1 second."

I grabbed Ang's hand a ran up the stairs dragging her behind me. I knew my mother and shannon were really confused but this was something that I can only talk to Angela about.

I brought her to my room. Slamming the door behind me.

I began to pace around the room. My head in my hand. I didn't know what to do.Angela was just sitting in my bed starring at me. I flopped down on the bed next to her and just began crying in my pillow.

"Aw Katy. What's a wrong honey?"

"Ang. I think. I think..."