Missing

Ang's POV

I heard a knock at the door so I left Stella and the twins for a second.

"Oh hey John? Where's Katy?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll take the twins so you don't have to worry about them."

"Oh okay. Is she alright?" I asked while yelling to the twins to get ready to leave.

"She's fine. I'll see you later. Thanks for watching them." He said while getting the twins in his car and walking away.

I was a little confused on where Katy was and why he seemed so annoyed. But I ignored it. It's none of my business.

**

A hour went by and I finished cleaning everything up, making Stella dinner. Once again there was a knock at the door. But I didn't seem to get there in time, when a storming Katy walked in.

"Where are the twins?" She said. She seemed pretty pissed off.

"John picked them up a hour ago."

"What the fuck. Ugh. Why would you let him take my kids." She said while running to the guest room slamming the door. I was assuming she was crying from the loud noise and sniff.

"What's her problem?" I asked Shannon.

"Well her and John got into a little bit of a fight. As you can see her wedding ring is right here in her purse instead of on her finger. She claims they are divorced but I think she's a little caught up in the moment."

"I was wondering why John came over to get the kids without Katy. I'm not worried about the twins, John is there father he can take care of them for the night. But as for Katy I guess she's spending the night over here."

"I can take her back to my house if you want." Shannon replied.

"Oh no it's fine. You can stay here for a little while and we can go up there in a few minutes to see if she calms down."

**
It's been 2 hours and we keep going to check on Katy. Every time we get close to the door we can hear her crys and as soon as we go to open the door she moans a please just leave me alone.

I was getting ready to go back up. This time I was going in the room though. No matter what.

I opened it to see Katy just laying down on the bed. The white pillow was smeared with black streaks.

"Katy come here." I said sitting down next to her opening my arms for a hug. She placed her head on my shoulder with tears still running down her face. "You need to tell me what's up with you."

"I'm fine."

Of course that's what she is going to say.

"I'm going to ask again, this time I want the truth okay? I'm your sister.. No secrets."

"I want a divorce." She said with no emotion just looking off into space.

"We both no that's not really what you want."

"If he cared about me he would stay."

"He cares Katy it's his job though. There's not much he can do." I said in a comforting voice.

"I want a divorce. I'm calling my lawyer in the morning."

"Katy no your not. Give me your phone."

"No, I'm going somewhere I'll call you later." She said while getting up putting shoes on and walking out the room down the stairs and out the door.

***

It's 4 in the morning. Shannon and I have called Katy 400 times, leaving voicemails, text messages, and everything else. I'm kinda worried. She left around 7 and now it's 9 hours later. She hasn't called me. What if something bad happened.

"Hey Shannon I think we need to call John."

We both agreed and with that we dailed John's number.

John's POV

I've been trying to take care of the twins, work on this tour, and figure out where Katy is. I was assuming she was with Shannon, or Angela. But she hasn't even texted me since the whole incident at McDonalds.

I was watching the news. I couldn't sleep, without Katy I'm nothing. My phone started ringing. I quickly grabbed it, not even looking to see if it was her or not.

"Katy hunny is that you! I'm soo sorry. Where ever you are I will come and get you right now. The tour I will cancel. My job means nothing. Your the priority. I can't live without you."

"John.. It's not Katy... It's Angela." the line went silent. "Katy came here but left around 7, she said she would call me she was just going out for a walk, to get some fresh air. She isn't back, I haven't gotten a call, a text, do you know where she is."

My eyes began to water. Katys gone.

"I haven't seen her. But I'm going to get the kids. I'll start looking."

***
I met up with Shannon and Angela and we've been driving around for a hour now.

"Any ideas where she could be, I have no more."

"I have one.." Shannon said.

"Where too?" I said while driving down the narrow road.

"Russell's."