Sharing Suprises

Katys POV

It has been a week since John and I got engaged. Today I was going to tell my parents, and then post something on Twitter so the fans know what's going on.

John's family and my family were all coming over around lunch time. We were going to have lunch, and then announce to everyone the engagement. Before the media told them.

It was 11:30 so I knew it was time to get out of my pajamas and get ready. I put my hair into a high pony tail, and put a pair of leggings and a nice shirt on. John was already dressed in his usual jeans and tshirt, so I told him to go down stairs and make sure the house was clean.

Just when I finished getting ready, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I ignored it while looking in the mirror to finalize my outfit. But when I started walking down stairs the pain struck again. But this time worst. So I grabbed 2 Advil hoping that would solve the problem.

"Katy are you alright? What's the need for the Advil?" John looked at me, very concerned.

"Nothing big, just a stomach ache. A Advil should do the trick."

With that said I swallowed the pills and walked to the front door. Opening it to my mother and sister.

John's POV

I said hello to Mary and Ang, and greeted the rest of the family. As we all sat down for lunch, I looked around to find Katy. She was nowhere to be found.

So I went inside to find Katy in the bathroom.

"Katy seriously? Are you okay?"

"I don't know, I just threw up and my stomach hurts a little, but I feel fine. Let's just go back outside."

I was really worried about Katy. She didn't seem like herself, but I ignored it. It probably was just a stomach bug that would go away in a day or two.

Katy's POV

We got back outside and I got nervous to tell the family about the engagement. But on top of that, I had another announcement. John didn't even know about. So I decided I would get it over with.

"Attention everybody!!! I just wanted to say thank you for coming today. John and I are really lucky to have people like you in our lives. We are happy to tell you, that we are engaged."

Everyone was happy, and congratulated us. But they didn't know what to expect next. John didn't even know what was coming next.

"And on top of our engagement, John and I are...."

To be continued