Forever

John's POV

I continued driving, making a left turn and then another until finally I got to the street. If she is really here, I would be speechless. I don't know how I would react. Deep down inside I hope she is here, just so we can find her. But then again, why would she go to Russell.

I kept driving until I finally got to the house. We didn't go to the door. We didn't need to. The lights were all on. There was no body's to be seen, but through the window you could see the shadows on the wall.

There was a table and 2 people sitting at it. One obviously being russell who had his hands on top of the table, linked with the other shadow. It was a girl, the shadow showed her perfect curls floating down her back. She was laughing. She looked happy. She was happy. And there was no doubt. She was Katy.

My heart shattered. I put my head on the steering wheel. Turning the engine off the car. I just cried. I didn't care if Angela and Shannon were in the back seat with my sleeping children. Our sleeping children. How. How could she do this.

"Should I go?" I heard Shannon whisper.

"No no wait, they just got up." Angela said.

With that I looked up wiping away my tears. My attention now back on the house. I saw the two figures now appear. There was Katy laughing looking right into Russell's eyes. I wanted to run. And shake her. What is she doing.

They walked towards the door. And that's when I got up. I ran to the front of the car. So I was no standing outside looking right at the house. It was drizzling a little, but I didn't mind it. I was crying again, I didn't care though.

The front door opened and there she stood. Her hands were wrapped around his waist. And he had his wrapped around hers. Her head was leaning against his chest. She whispered a thank you, and he just nodded.

She looked up. A smile once again grew on her face. There eyes staring into each other. I swear if he got any closer to her I would kill him.

She turned now to me. Her eyes enlarged. Her jaw dropped. And her hands jumped to her mouth. She was frozen. Our eyes were both locked on each other's.

She took a step towards me. Russell was now back in his house and the door was closed.

She kept walking closer, but it felt like it was all in slow motion. She stopped a few feet away. If she reached out she wouldn't have touched me, but all she needed was another step.

"Why here? Why him? Why Katheryn?" I whispered. My heart was slowly shattering more and more with every glance I took at her.

Katys POV

"Why Katheryn?"

It rang through my ears. His plead. His eyes filled with tears, his face filled with sorrow. He was hurt. It was like I had just stabbed him. He was about to cave, tear would flow everywhere in seconds.

"I needed someone John. Someone who would listen."

My last sentence triggered him.

I could see my sister and Shannon in the back seat of his car. The window was cracked slightly so they could hear. Their stares burned me. I could feel them just looking at me with so much confusion. I was confused. Why Russell. I looked at their laps. There was my kids fast asleep. Not just my kids, our kids.

My attention was brought back to John. He was crying uncontrollably.

"WHY HIM! WHY HIM! I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO CALL, AND TELL ME THAT YOU LOVED ME AND YOU WERE ON YOUR WAY HOME. YOU JUST LEFT US. YOU LEFT YOUR FAMILY AND CAME HERE! I WAS SO WORRIED. I WILL CANCEL THE TOUR! I WILL TELL THE LABEL TO SCREW OFF. MY JOB! I'LL QUITE! FOR YOU! I'LL GIVE IT UP FOR YOU. BUT I FIND YOU HEAR! WHY! I DONT UNDERSTAND."

He wasn't mad. He was trying to get threw to me. It was like he was shaking me trying to get to me. They're was no reply for me to say. We both were crying. But I missed him so much. How could one man love someone the way he loves me. He gave everything up for me to be happy. And I crushed him. How stupid could I be.

I pinned him up against the car, pressing my lips against his. No word were needed. I could feel the stares of my confused sister and friend. But I ignored them. It felt like eternity. But finally I pulled away.

Both our tears had stopped. We were now looking eye to eye.

"Nothing happened. I just needed someone to listen and as much as he hurt me, he knows me. He was right about one thing. " I paused wrapping my arms around John's neck once more and kissing him.

"What's that" he said with his lips still pressed against mine.

"You and I. We are made for each other. Nothing can change that. Your going away in March, and that's fine. Because we are unbreakable. Our relationship will last forever."