smells like teen spirit- the hella creepy part.

jj-

john b cleans up my wounds with kie's first aid kit, and sarah adores jackson. she goes with kiara to give him his first bath with us. "so, does kie have anything fun to drink around here?" john b asks, pulling me up off the ground. "i honestly don't know. she just moved into this house like, a month ago." i respond, shivering. cold air is coming from somewhere.

        we walk into the kitchen/living room. the sliding door is slightly open. kiara and sarah are still laughing and giggling.

        "did we open the door when we came in?" john b question, a look of confusion on his face. "no, i don't think so," i close the door back and step around the house carefully. john b is right behind me, on edge. as we go back down the hallway, pope pops out from the darkness, yelling "rawr!"

       john b and i scream. kiara and sarah jump out from their hiding place too, cackling at our fear. "what the hell!" john b curses, bending over, panting. pope is laughing so hard that he's rolling on the ground. "you should...have seen your... faces!" sarah guffaws, and kiara nods, having trouble catching her breath. john b turns a deep red from embarrassment. "that was a good one, kie," i say, embracing her in a hug.

unknown-

"that was a good one, kie," he hugs my girl. these pogues think that they're safe now that things have died down. little do they fucking know. a kook belongs with a kook. not some lowlife, alcoholic, daddy-issue-plagued pogue. i'll kill him for this. all of them. including one of our own.

my love brings out a baby. it's a pogue baby. brown hair, brown eyes. when did she get a baby? we were going to have our own.

the pogues and kiara head to bed. i come out of my hiding place in the tv room cabinets, and walk around the house. all of the doors are open. perfect. i walk into kiara's room, and she and jj are in the bathroom, talking. i let out a low growl. dirty pogue.

i venture into her closet, finding her dirty laundry basket. i pick up a pair of her thongs, pocketing it for later. i smile, leaving the room. i walk into the baby's room. it's a beautiful nursery, most likely kiara's work. she was good at that type of thing. it sleeps peacefully. "i'm going to check on jackson," i hear sarah cameron whisper, and john b groans. i roll my eyes and quickly dart out of the baby's room, and open the sliding door, closing it behind me softly and running into the midnight.