witch bitch

jj-

      i pick up all of kie's pillows, and plop them down on her bed. she and john b are talking about jackson.

      i open the the door and walk into the nursery, and kiara is patting his back. she must have just finished feeding him.

    then, there's a knock on the door.

      "can somebody get that?" kiara asks, and i'm down the hallway. "i've got it!" i respond, jogging to the door. i open the door, and a girl stands there.

       "umm, hi," she waves, her face heating up. i look behind her. "uh, hello?" i greet questionably. "i'm kendall lily. i'm new here. i, uh, was, uh, wondering if someone could show me around town. your neighbors told me a girl lives here." kiara comes to the door, smiling and holding jackson. "hi! i'm kiara. i live here," she smiles, the sun bouncing off of her radiant skin. kendall has raven black hair and blue eyes, with pale white skin. she's wearing skinny jeans, converse, a short sleeve t-shirt and a wind-breaker. it's 93 degrees! how is she not burning up!

"hi. i'm kendall jacob." she says, then slapping her forehead. i look at her, confused. "i thought you said your name was-"

"oh! i'm sorry, i just said my middle name. i'm kendall lily. sorry." her faces gets even redder. "i was asking if you mind showing me around town. i start high school here this fall." she fiddles with the bracelet on her wrist. "oh, well, we've already graduated. i can give you some advice though. uh, come on in," kiara welcome, and i move out of the doorway to let her come in. kendall waves to the right of the house, probably telling her parents that she's okay.

      sarah cameron and john b set plates of food down on the table, and kendall walks into the house. "by the way, i'm jj," i grin, and she gives me an eerie smile.

      i wonder what that was all about.