epilogue

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW:

connor yates stanley drums on his desktop, thinking of his next move. the stanley boy always followed his heart (usually his heart was whatever kiara was doing and how he could snag another pair of her underwear,) but for some reason, kiara had gone under the radar.

the frigid north carolina air was slightly leaking into his room, from the window marissa opened in spite of him. he got up and closed it.

no drives to her parents house, none to the wreck to get in on a nepotistic free meal, not even a dusk drive to the chateau to hang out with 'slutty' sarah cameron and 'shaggy' john b routledge. all the doors were locked, and curtains were put everywhere.

     the carrera girl hadn't even accessed her internet. it confused connor deeply. come to think of it, he hadn't seen the pogue baby, casey lily, marlee lily, jj maybank, pope heyward, sarah cameron, or john b routledge in over four months. it was january now.

while connor struggled to track down the location of the eighteen-year-old girl, kiara carrera and her friends enjoyed talking stick resort in scottsdale, arizona. she watched marlee eat ice cream to her heart's content, casey and pope play video games, and john b and sarah cameron, well, be john b and sarah cameron.

it's like everyone finally relaxed. she and jj sure did. in the four months that the pogues were traveling to different native-american owned resorts around america, she managed for casey and pope to babysit jackson. one thing led to another, and kiara and jj announced her pregnancy.

kiara and jj lounged on a couch. the boy had his hands on kiara's stomach, touching their second baby. jackson was passed out on kiara's chest, pacifier in his mouth. "i think these have been the best four months of my life," jj spoke, as kiara looked up at him. "no phones, no ass to kick, nothing to worry about, just enjoying christmas, new years, and traveling the american road with my family." kiara smiled. "i agree. but," kiara said hesitantly, rubbing jackson's back.

"awh damn, we gotta hear the buts," jj joked, rolling his eyes. kiara giggled softly. "i'm being serious!"

"serious about what?" john b asked, with sarah cameron beside him. he sat down on the couch, trying not to move it too much. sarah sat on his lap, placing her head on his shoulder.

the wood in the fireplace crackled. "serious about what we'll have to deal with when we go back home," sarah cameron read kiara's mind. "yeah, i'm worried too." she squeezed john b's hand. "we just got rid of kendall, and now we have crazy connor stanley on our asses." john b chuckled, brushing hair out of his face. pope and casey come to the couch, with marlee holding casey's hand. the ice cream had been wiped off of her face and hands, but a bit of strawberry got on her dress.

pope and casey sat down on the floor. pope held out his arms, and marlee sat in his lap, putting her feet on her sister. the dark skinned boy wrapped his arm around his girlfriend. "well, we're the pogues. whatever shit happens, we're gonna survive some how. we always do." jj settled. "and if we don't?" pope followed up, looking back at his friends.

"we go out pogue." john b smiled.

"pogue style?" sarah cameron grinned sleepily, sitting up to look at everyone.

"pogue style," kiara, jj, pope, john b, sarah, casey, and marlee agreed, laughing softly.

connor picked up his cell phone. he pressed the saved number.

"hello?" the rough voice answered.

"hey rafe, it's connor," he began, looking at his computer. "wait, i'm gonna add you to a call,"

connor pressed another number.

kendall lily picked up her contraband phone. "what the hell do you want, stanley?" she bit, her cellmate glaring at her.

"calm your tits. i'm adding you to a call."

"kendall? rafe? can you hear me?" he asked, searching for a ping on kiara's phone. "kendall lily? hell no. i'm not working with you. you beat little kids." rafe snapped, as kendall scoffed on the other line.

"and you beat up sixteen year olds. we're even, cameron." kendall clapped back. "guys, guys," connor sighed. the two were more alike then either wanted to admit.

rafe didn't want to think he was as bad as kendall, and kendall didn't want to think she was as weak as rafe.

connor saw kiara's phone ping. it was calling the cameron household.

kiara was in... scottsdale, arizona? that wasn't a problem. connor smiled devilishly.

"what if i was to offer you something that you both can't refuse?" he asked.

KB SPEAKS!
thank y'all so much for sticking with through this book! this is my second finished book on this account, and y'all honestly kept me going! thank you for four thousand reads! i love you guys so much <33333

book two will be called dark red!
"something bad is 'bout to happen to me,
i don't know what, but i feel it coming..."

the pogues take a break from the outer banks, but don't realize trouble is brewing right under their noses!

anyway,
kb signing out!