let's fall in love for the night and forget in the morning

jj-

as soon as i get jackson back and into his crib, i close the door behind me. sleeping with the door open give me the heebee jeebies.

        when i lay back down in the bed, kiara suddenly kisses me, then pulls away. "wow. didn't expect that," i admit, and kiara's necklace hangs over my face. she rolls her eyes. i flip us over, giggling, now i'm on top of kiara, and we sit there, not knowing to go all the way, or just kiss her. so, i go for the second option. i kiss her back, my kiss being wayyyy more needy than hers. she sighs, placing her hands in my hair. i cup her, you know, tit, and she moved it to her stomach.

holy shit. are we about to do it? "jj, we can't go all the way," kiara interrupts against my lips. a record player had to scratch somewhere. "why not," i ask, still over her. "we don't have protection, and what if jackson starts crying again? or john b bursts up in here. we need to be alone." she does have a point. john b has known that i had feelings for kie, but he wouldn't be expecting us to be full on raw dogging if she liked me back.

"you have a point, carrera." i joke, still over her, giving her another kiss. "we can cuddle instead." she suggests, turning off the tv. she scoots closer to me, and i put my arms around her, kissing her fore head. i drift to sleep, with the girl of my dreams in my arms.