red eye

kiara-

    i wrapped marlee in a towel, and carried her to our house. jj drive the car over, and i walked in.

     john b and sarah were asleep, and jackson was in his crib, also asleep. i grinned, as marlee sniffled. "alright, let's get you warm, okay?" i set her down in the guest room, and began a hot bath for her. she was quiet, and nodded.

      she practically jumped into the hot water, still shivering. "jj, go make some hot chocolate and grab my heating pad from the closet. and get the baby thermometer, the non butt one," i call, and give marlee a towel to wash with and a towel to dry off with.

jj comes in the room, holding the baby thermometer and the towels.

i look at the thermometer. "jj, i said the non butt one, this is a rectal thermometer," i laugh, handing marlee the towel.

    "well, isn't she young?" jj follows up, and i facepalm playfully. "would you like a thermometer up your ass?" i retort.

     "fair point." jj runs out of the bathroom, and i leave the bathroom.

     "hey, marlee," i start to speak, and marlee turns to look at me. "if you need anything, just yell. but not too loud."

   i give marlee a smile, and she nods her head. jj meets me in the hall. "hey," jj grins, sliding his hands onto my hips. "hey," i bit my lip, and put my arms around his neck.

     "can i kiss you?" i ask, taking one hand away from his neck, and brushing his lips with my thumb.

    "that would be fucking awesome."

     i giggle, and close the gap between us, as the kiss gets more and more intense. jj drops the thermometer on the ground, and pushes me to the wall.

     we break apart for breath, and he swoops me up into his arms. "you're going to learn to not tease me, kiara carrera," he holds my arms above my head, and attacks my neck with kisses.

i let out a sigh, and jj uses one hand to reach down my pants.

"e-e-e-excuse m-me," we whip around to see marlee standing in the hallway, a towel wrapped around her body as she shivers aggressively.

"oh shit," jj lets me down, as we separate, and i open up the thermometer and stick it in marlee's mouth. "jj, go get her some clothes." i command, and try and try to dry marlee off.

this is going to be one long ass night.