and we will name her sonder

kiara-

i feel the car jerk backwards. i'm too tired to investigate it. i feel like all the energy has been drained out of me.

jj-

breathe

breathe

breathe

it's hard to. i want to tell kiara. i want to go home. home. panicking. driving fast, parking close to the beach, placing kiara's neighborhood parking pass in the window. i put her on my back. "hold on to me, kie," i command, as she wraps her arms and legs around me. "'kay," she mumbles. i pick up jackson.

walking hella fast. hope she's gone.

gone.

gone

gone.

gone

gone.

gone

gone.

panicking. she's not there. ran down the beach.

go through the bedroom sliding door. put jack in his crib. kiara in her bed.

go in the living room.

and begin to sob into a pillow.

shaking. it's all a fucking blur. i'm dying. i'm going to die. who poisoned me? i'm going to die and kiara and jackson are going to be killed.

help me please.

"this isn't over..."

why would you do this to me?

      "look at me, slut."

what did i do to you?

i shudder. air rushes into my lungs.

i survived.

slowly but surely, i stand up. i fall the first time. i stumble into the couch. on sliding door, i see words written with red lipstick. "FUCK YOU, JJ! YOU CHEATING MANIPULATIVE BITCH!" kendall stands there, smiling. "let's go with it. you don't want kie to know we fucked, right?" she drums her fingers on her crossed
arms.

i didn't want to be fucked by you, you hellbound cunt.

"kie! wake up please," i say calmly, barely moving my lips. kendall glares, running away. but i still see her eyes. kiara rubs her eyes, yawning. "what's up, jj?" she asks.

i grab kie, dipping her, and kiss her deeply.

i've missed her sweet lips. her vanilla body wash. her soft curls.

and she's angered by this. good for her. i hope she burns.