is it okay have feelings for other people?

john b-

sarah cameron is one of the worst people to share a bed with. she's always moving, mumbling in her sleep, along with her sleep-fighting. i barely slept a wink. i look at the alarm clock on the nightstand, the brilliant white numbers shining in my eyes. it's exactly 4 am.

fuck it, i'm moving to the couch. i take my pillow from under sarah's foot, leaving her to roll over to my old spot. i roll my eyes, blinking the sleep from my eyes.

i leave the room and walk down the hallway, past kiara's now closed bedroom. i wonder what the love birds are doing in there. jackson's nursery is slightly open, and he's sleeping soundly on his back.

finally, i make it to the couch, plopping down and immediately falling asleep.

kie-

fucking excited is an understatement.

     right now, jj has his arm wrapped around me protectively, hand on my stomach, asleep, with his messy blonde hair scattered across his face. i drool at him while he sleeps, wishing that he could lift me up, tear all of my clothes off, and fu—

    "kiara! jj? are you guys awake?" sarah cameron knocks on the door. i scramble to get out the bed. "what's wrong," jj asks. "what happened? do you guys need help? i can change jackson if you need me to," sarah offers, and i run to put on a shirt. "we're fine! and i can get him," i respond, and jj stretches, cracking his back.

i do a quick brush of my teeth, and walk to jj. he looks at me in confusion before i kiss him with passion. he grips my waist and he smiles. i pull away, hearing jackson cry. "got to go. make up the bed, will ya?"

i leave the room to go across the hall, but john b is already bouncing jackson. "is that better? does it feel better to be clean?" he gushes, but jackson still whines. "i can get it from here, john b," i say, as he jumps and turns around. "oh. hey kie! he was crying and i went ahead and changed him. i didn't know where his milk was." he informs me, giving jackson to me, where he instantly calms down. "it should be on the second shelf in his closet."

"thank you for changing him." i grin, and john b looks at his feet. "least i could do. you've saved my ass so many times." john b shrugs, chuckling. "john b! hurry up and help me make the eggs!" sarah whisper-yells from the kitchen. "that's ma cue. i'm going to go stop her from burning your house down," he squeezes by me and jogs down the hallway.

i sit down on the ground, holding jackson. i place his down on his blanket for tummy time, and grab the formula.