day 'n' nite

casey:

when i leave kiara's house, i sneak to my own. dreadfully, i walk through the door.the smell of cigarettes fill the house. i've gotta get upstairs. she's close.

whenever kendall is really mad, she smokes. she's been doing it since she was twelve. soon her voice is going to be as shitty as mine.

i slip my shoes off, holding them. i start up the stairs quietly, and a lamp clicks on.

kendall sits in a chair, a cigarette in her lips. my heart pounds in my chest. she breathes out the death sentence's vapor, cracking her neck. "where the fuck have you been? you didn't answer your goddamn phone," she growled, and i see the emt responder uniforms we have on the floor, along with specks of blood on them.

"i was helping kiara and pope with jj. he's-"

kendall throws a vase at me. i duck, barely missing the glass shattering. "i know what happened, you idiot! i was there! i left my other phone at that whore's house. did you get it?" i dart to the stairs. "no, kendall. i didn't get it. sorry i couldn't help you get away with fucking r*pe. you're going to hell, you know that, right?" i retort, and kendall stands up, steam coming from her ears. "come here, you little bitch!" she screams, and i run up the stairs, right into my room.

i slam the door, fumbling for the lock that she hasn't removed yet. or so i hoped, because it was gone. i throw myself in the closet, hiding in the random clothes and costumes, trying to conceal my body.

      i feel a small hand, marlee. i cover us up, and throw a ball near marlee and i's twin bed, and kendall searches there first when she hears the whump of the ball hitting the bed. her footsteps pound over there, and she huffs.

      she finds my dad instead, pulling him from under the bed. "no! please, kendall! please," he cries, as kendall tugs on his hair. "come here!" she socks my father in the face, and he begins to cry. she pulls dad out of the room and slams the door behind her.

       "sleep now," i sign in marlee's hand, hoping it was over for the night.

kiara:

three days later:

jj has been in my room for three days now. john b and sarah had to check on the chateau, as well as lay low. pope said that something else came up at heyward's, so it's me, jackson, and jj all day long.

i charged the iphone, but its got a password. jackson is down for his morning nap, and god, watching tv all day and eating gets boring. everyone's busy.

so i look up ways to get into locked phones. i use my macbook (conveniently stored in the living room where i barely use it) and try to find some solutions.

i wonder what's on this thing. must be casey or kendall's. speaking of kendall, she's knocking on the door.

to be honest, i really don't want to see that bitch. she's suspicious. and jj mentioned a her that did it to him. casey, kendall, john b, sarah, jj, and pope were in the living room, but i was in the nursery.

i quickly dash into jackson's room, and press the "lock" button on the doors on my security app. ever since peterkin died and rafe still wants to dick me down, i've had security measures installed in my house.

       i sit on the mattress, bored out of my mind. i really hope that things go back to normal soon.