karma

john b-

"oh shit!" i yell in surprise, as kendall glares at us through the window. "you motherfuckers ruin everything!" kendall screams. she pounds on it, her hair soaking wet. blood is on her shirt and hands, and i don't think it's hers.

"call the police!" sarah screams, as kiara grabs her phone. she dials the number, pushing marlee behind us. kendall growls like a dog.

i hold back a laugh. she's crazy. like, what normal person growls?

sarah cameron:

i grab john b's hand, as kiara calls the police. kendall pulls on the handle of the sliding glass door, trying to force her way in. she stops, then points a finger at kiara.

"you ruined it! especially you," she yells, smacking the window with the palm of her hand. "he is mine! he is mine! i claimed him. he's mine!!" kendall cries at the top of her lungs, running back wards.

"what's she doing..." jj asks, until his eyes get big. "she's going to break the window! get out of the way!"

we scramble to get out of the way, before we watch kendall's body hit the glass, making a disgusting noise.

jj:

we watch kendall break the glass, falling inside of it. blood leaks onto the tile floor, as she lays on top of the glass, unconscious.

marlee walks forward slowly, tears falling down her face.

kiara turns marlee around, making sure she doesn't see anything else.

we hear the sirens of police cruisers, as officers knock on the door. kiara opens the door, as they look at all of us.

"what happened here?" officer shoupe questions, another officer calling for an ambulance.

"karma." marlee says, cool as a cucumber.