cloud 9

jj-

once we finish the bath, kiara dresses jackson in his pajamas, and we wrap towels around our bodies.

  kiara places jackson on her chest, sitting down on her bed. she rocks our baby, whispering a song to him. kiara didn't need a bottle to get jackson to sleep.

   in ten minutes, jackson is asleep. "hey jj," she pipes up as i pick up my dirty clothes, "wheel jackson's bassinet out of his closet." i grin. "okay." i say, clicking jackson's cloud light on.

   i walk into the closet, and grab the bassinet. there's a stuffed animal in there: an owl.

    kiara hates owls.

    i scan the room, looking for her. i throw the owl in the trash, and push the bassinet to kie's room. i shake it off.

   by the time i get back in the room, kiara is already dressed, wearing one of those silk shorts and spaghetti strap sets. "damn, dressed so soon?" i flirt. kiara laughs tiredly. "yeah, maybank. we can't raw dog while our kid is in the room," she softly places jackson into the bassinet.

    i close the bedroom door behind me, and drop my towel, walking to the bathroom. "lookin' good, maybank." i smack my own ass while putting on my underwear. "gotta keep it tight for my girl." i turn around and wink at kie.

     she comes in the bathroom to brush her teeth. i pick my extra toothbrush, and brush my teeth along with her. she spits, then i do. she rinses her mouth out, then i rinse mine.

    "so, what's up with the silk set? trying to get me to take you right now?" i joke, slipping my hand on her hip. kiara chuckles. "oh, jj, you'll know when i want you to. right now, it seems like you want me to take you." she steps closer to me, and backs me up to the wall, brushing her hand over the bulge in my calvins.

     i move both of my hands to her ass, as the space between our lips almost comes to a close.

    keyword: almost.

     a knock on the fucking window ruins everything, and it wakes up jackson. we both groan, and come out of the bathroom.

casey is standing at the window, holding her stomach. kiara picks up jackson, and hushes him back to sleep.

kiara-

    there's a strong trickle of blood coming from casey's stomach, and her bloody hand is on the window. "oh my god!" jj shouts, unlocking the door, struggling. jj opens the sliding door, and casey stumbles to get inside. casey coughs gruesomely, falling to the floor.

    "casey, we need to get you to a hospital," i say, before she nods slowly. "what happened?"

    i slip on my shoes, and throw a pair of shoes at jj. jj throws on some shorts, a tank top, and a windbreaker. i put on my seaside sweatshirt. i grab jackson, and jj helps casey to the car, putting a towel down. i hold jackson in the passenger seat all the way to the hospital.

jj helps casey out the car, and she's barely moving. jj stops and picks casey up bridal style and runs into the hospital, screaming, "help! help! someone please help me!"

i dash into the hospital door as doctors and nurses run to tend to casey, and jj turns to me. he hugs me tight and kisses the top of my head. i nuzzle into his chest, as we find a place to sit in the waiting room.