Part 95- Conquer your fear

Mini tightened her hold on his hand. He looked in the direction where she was looking and saw a middle aged man, but who cares about him when he has to care about her.

Neil: What happened Mini?

She didn't respond. He kept his other hand on her shoulder, breaking her chain of thoughts.

Mini: Haan? K... Kya hua?

Neil: Tumhe kya hua?

Mini: I am totally fine Neil.

Neil: 😒Pakka?

Mini: Yes, obviously yaar. Chalo let's go inside.

They went inside.

Biji: Tum log jaldi se fresh ho jao. Bahot saare log milna chahte hain tumse.

Neil: Ji Biji.

Preet: Mini, tere Dadu ne toh aaj kamal kar diya. Mangetar and all?

Mini: 🙂

Preet: Kya hua tujhe?

Mini: Yaar mujhe kya hoga? Stop asking me this question. Kya hua, kya hua, jaise pata nahi...

She realised that she was shouting at her and everyone else for no valid reason. Everyone just stared at her. She ran to the room in which she was supposed to stay.

Bobby: Mini ko kya hua?

Preet: Mai toh bas aise hi thoda sa tease kar rahi thi. I didn't know ki woh aise react karegi.

Neil: I think it's not because of you, Preet. It's something else.

Sukh: What is it?

Neil: Need to know. But it's okay, you guys relax.

Arya: Neil, kahin Veer Balika ko gussa toh nahi aa gaya? Tumhe nahi pata, woh gusse mein saman todegi aur phir Dadu naraz ho jayenge.

Neil: Don't worry Chhoti Madam. Hum dono mil ke usko khush karte hain, what say?

Arya: Yes, kaise?

Neil: 😁

They both went to her room. Mini was sitting on the bed. Arya hugged her tightly. Neil was standing near the door.

Mini: Chhutanki..

Arya: Thank God, tumne kuch toda nahi, warna Dadu se bahot daant padti.

Mini: 😑Acha ji, koi daant vaant nahi padti.

Arya: Tum naa, gussa mat kiya karo Veer Balika. Smile karo.

Mini: 😒

Arya: Dekho phir se gussa kar rahi ho, smile.

Mini: 🙂

Biji (from outside): ARYA! Bache idhar aao, aapko milwana hai kisi se.

She ran outside.

Mini: Bas pind aao aur sabse milne mein lag jao. Pata nahi kahan kahan ke rishtedaar mil jaate hain, jinka naam bhi nahi suna hota.

And she was continuously blabbering about it when Neil came and stood behind her. She turned to him.

Mini: What? Aise piche kyun khade ho? And why are you here? This is my room.

Neil: So what? Meri.. what did Dadu say? Yeah.. Mangetar ka kamra hai, I can stay here.

Mini: Haha, uske liye naa, Neil Oberoi, pehle Mangetar se shaadi karni padti hai, and what did you say, ki tumhara propose karne ka koi mood nahi hai, so according to the situation, you should leave.

Neil: Alright, as you wish.

He started walking towards the door when..

Mini: Neil..

He turned towards her.

Neil: Now, will you please tell ki aisa kya hua, jo tumhe gussa aa gaya?

She looked down. He locked the door and came towards her. He held her hand.

Neil: Look Mini, I know you are very strong, and quite expert in hiding your feelings. But let me remind you once again, I was there, I am here, and I will always be there for you. So please tell me, aisa kya hua, aisa kya dekha tumne that infuriated you so much. Aur sirf gussa hota toh maybe, I wouldn't have asked, but what I saw today, was fear. And what is trust if you haven't shared your fears with the other person.

He looked into her eyes, which depicted that she wanted to tell him something but she couldn't. But his eyes assured her, that there is one person who is going to stay with her forever, no matter what happens.

Mini: Neil.. he was that.. woh..

There was a knock on the door.

Preet: Mini, jaldi change kar ke bahar aa jaa. Dadu bula rahe hain.

Mini: Neil, tum jao please. Hum log.. hum .. baad mein baat karte hain, okay?

He couldn't see him shivering like this in fear. He knew there was something that has seriously effected her. So, to calm her down and to give her strength, he kept his hand on her cheek, looked directly into her eyes and said..

Neil: Mini, Arya calls you Veer Balika, your Dadu calls you his Sher Bacha and I, your Chef, knows that you are the most strongest girl I have ever met. You have the capability to destroy everything that appears wrong to you, phir chahe woh koi darr hi kyun naa ho. Trust this fact and conquer it all.

Mini: I guess, this is what I needed.

Neil: ☺️Meet you outside.

He opened the door and..

Mini: Neil..

Neil: Hmm?

Mini: You aren't just my Chef.

Neil: ☺️

Happy reading. ❤️